Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Clean weed of broken glass particles

Thanks

ship that shit to me i'll put it right through a 2 footer... water will collect glass and ash,no worries.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cannabisphilanthropist For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ggotch View Post
    i have an aquaintence who was a boat hull moulder thingy,hes a walking corpse now,cant breathe hardly at all,cant do anything physical,docs have it directly related to his job,the dust and the chemicals.
    hes also 60,worked same industry all his life and ironically used to say the same thing..

our goverment wankers are STILL forcing him to go look for work,,c***s.

honestly hope it doesnt happen to you,theres no "fix",once infection slips in its just a life of nothingness fueled by whatever drugs the goverment got cheap somewhere.

theyre very on top of it nowadays here in uk,health n safety actually has a purpose for a change.
    That sounds teriable. I guess 5 years isn't enough time to infect the body. I am fine with no problem's and retired at age 70. I'm glad I didn't do it for a life time.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

ggotch (26-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,576 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Washing the buds will be fine, I've seen videos of grower who wash the plants straight after chopping, you'd be amazed at what comes of them, so much dust & shit. We all like to think that our groom's are spotless environments, but dust from soil/coco gets everywhere. I would get a 5 litre bottle of distilled water & wash the weed. Just make sure to lay it out & let it dry before jarring it back up.
    there was a guy here named Hillbilly that did that soon as he cut his plants he would dip them in water a few times and all kinds of buds,dirt and grim come off his plants. he was a outdoor grower to so u can imagine the amount of dust that falls into the buds from nature.

When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

2018 Outdoor extravaganza https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...r-extravaganza

2017 outdoor guerilla grow https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tdoor-escapade

2016 guerilla grow finished https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...adventure-2016

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kyg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-09-18), ggotch (05-10-18), Loki (27-09-18)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4