Thread: Outdoor in detached garage.

Thanks

Default Outdoor in detached garage.

Been a few years now since I have had a little secret garden, now have my own property and looking to supplying myself again and I have a couple of questions to help me under way.

Had anyone done this before and were did you vent your exhaust side of the fans too?
    I don’t think I could afford to PIR insulate the full garage and would like to just do my grow space in studding with kingspan or the likes for insulation. 2.4x1.2 in the back of a 6x3m garage

Any ideas on filters for an intake as I wouldn’t want to bring in any bugs from outside or saw dust from the garage (occosionally do a bit of woodwork in there)

Apologies if I am not very clear in what I have wrote

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BigDub For This Useful Post:

AND (15-11-18), G' (03-10-18), gardro (24-09-18), GEORGE (24-09-18)

Thanks

I would personally just buy a 2.4 grow tent and chuck that behind a stud wall .

I would extract the warm air str8 out of a vent on side of building , And i would just pull air in from the garage ,

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrEnigma For This Useful Post:

AND (15-11-18), G' (03-10-18), gardro (24-09-18), GEORGE (24-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

What Enigma says is what i do. Just dont underestimate the need for insulation as condensation can be a nightmare.

I went for a timber grow room so i could insulate it well.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

AND (15-11-18), G' (03-10-18), GEORGE (26-09-18), MrEnigma (26-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

I built a timber "sterling board" groom and adjoining veg room in my garage i vent back into the garage and intake from a different part of the garage, no problems as yet, all the best G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

AND (15-11-18), gardro (03-10-18), GEORGE (03-10-18)

Thanks

Thanks guys, I think I’m gonna go for a 1.2x1.2 tent in my cupboard that is accessible via an outside door. 1.5mx2m space for now until I can afford some decent insulation for the garage. Hoping to get up and running in the next couple of weeks

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigDub For This Useful Post:

AND (15-11-18), GEORGE (15-11-18)