Thread: My plants stop growing

Thanks

Default My plants stop growing

Hi, I'm a newbie here and in the "farmer's" world, I live in a part of South America, (just to you know what kind of weather I'm dealing with) where the climate is kind of cold for almost 8 months of the year. I have 4 plants of more or less 1 foot tall, they are 5 months old, and maybe because the cold whether they don't develop all I wish, this plants have been well treated, every morning I take them out and in at night, I watering only with previously boiled water, and use organic fertilizer (egg shells, fruit and veggie skins previously mixed with soil, etc...) I'm not a pro grower and do this for my personal use and because I like the plants. Now, the plants have a lot of small flowers, but they are not growing, I don't know what to do, I've been read a lot about prune and all about growing, but really I have not idea what should I have to do, and that is what brings me here, I'm desesperately needing coaching from someone who really knows about this. Thank you very much for any help you can give me.
    BTW my Country is Uruguay, and is the only country in South America where the use and grow marihuana for recreational purpose is totally legal.
    Thanks again!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Spidercat For This Useful Post:

MonsterEnergy (25-09-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

when you say 'cold' what temp do you actually mean?