Thread: 3 week strip?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,284 Times
    Provided Answers: 6

Default Answered: 3 week strip?

Anyone recommend this method after 3 weeks flower,seen a few do it with good results I’ve not tried it before,I always lollipop at about 2 weeks in,what’s your thoughts wise ppl.
    It's nice to be nice.

2. "
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson123 View Post
    Anyone recommend this method after 3 weeks flower,seen a few do it with good results I’ve not tried it before,I always lollipop at about 2 weeks in,what’s your thoughts wise ppl.
    The final trim on your plants should be as true flower is about to kick in. In veg, and the regenerative stage ( the stretch 2-3 weeks after flip) the plants grow stem and leaf to prepare for flowers. After the stretch, it will work on bud site, and a bud growth.

Cut shit off too soon, it’ll say in regenerative mode, too late and you’ll reduce the final yield because you removed flowering sites and stressed the plant too late.

As soon as you see true flowers start to form, and they have begun to crown at the top of the stems, do a massive trim, atleast a third off the bottom of the plant. Then, it’ll have the right material it needs to work soley on good bud growth, and anything that won’t get enough light or space will be removed."

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times
    Provided Answers: 105

If you are going to do a strip on your plants, it is best to do during Veg, and never in Flower. In Flower you want recover your leaves, where in Veg you will. Lollipop is good at that time of flower, helps with air circulation.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (29-09-18)

Macky Guest

The final trim on your plants should be as true flower is about to kick in. In veg, and the regenerative stage ( the stretch 2-3 weeks after flip) the plants grow stem and leaf to prepare for flowers. After the stretch, it will work on bud site, and a bud growth.

Cut shit off too soon, it’ll say in regenerative mode, too late and you’ll reduce the final yield because you removed flowering sites and stressed the plant too late.

As soon as you see true flowers start to form, and they have begun to crown at the top of the stems, do a massive trim, atleast a third off the bottom of the plant. Then, it’ll have the right material it needs to work soley on good bud growth, and anything that won’t get enough light or space will be removed.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

AND (29-09-18), Benson123 (29-09-18), GEORGE (29-09-18)