Thread: Problem

Thanks

Default Problem

Okay so Iím at the start of week 8 but I now need a new boiler lol as mine was exposing fumes at the back so theyíll have to bleed all the radiators etc so my tents in my room I have a little Cupboard dry in , dk when there coming but could be 1 week two weeks my gelatos are ment to be 9!week strains may have to chop em a week early :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrGrow420 For This Useful Post:

G' (29-09-18), hotshot (29-09-18), Macky (29-09-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,601 Times in 1,761 Posts

Surely they'll have to notify you with an appointment brother they can't just turn up and expect to gain entry to carry out work, they normally give written notice asking if that date is Ok, say they write and tell you they will be coming on the for instance the 8th of October or whenever you could phone them and say "oh sorry we are on 2 weeks vacation on that date could you please make it after the 19th i'm sure they will oblige, worth a try brother, all the best G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

Latest diary http://thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/sh...-x-White-widow

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

hotshot (29-09-18), Kurdt (29-09-18), Macky (29-09-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 19,815 Times in 6,422 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrGrow420 View Post
    Okay so Iím at the start of week 8 but I now need a new boiler lol as mine was exposing fumes at the back so theyíll have to bleed all the radiators etc so my tents in my room I have a little Cupboard dry in , dk when there coming but could be 1 week two weeks my gelatos are ment to be 9!week strains may have to chop em a week early :/

I just had a new boiler a few days ago mate, with buds drying in my groom. I told him he wasnít to go up stairs as the Mrs is busy working. I drained and bled the radiators up stairs, he did them down stairs.

When he asks, just say, Iíll do it mate, you open up all the valves on the radiators, leaving them open so all the after can drain out. Once the air is out, close the vents again. Then when the boiler is replaced, open them up, let the air out, until water comes out the valves. Itís easy to do mate, and nothing to panic about. Youíll be alright

ďReality exists in the human mind, and nowhere else.Ē
    "Eric Arthur Blair, 1984"

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

G' (30-09-18), hotshot (29-09-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by G' View Post
    Surely they'll have to notify you with an appointment brother they can't just turn up and expect to gain entry to carry out work, they normally give written notice asking if that date is Ok, say they write and tell you they will be coming on the for instance the 8th of October or whenever you could phone them and say "oh sorry we are on 2 weeks vacation on that date could you please make it after the 19th i'm sure they will oblige, worth a try brother, all the best G'.
    Bro you need to think , no hot water either 😂😂😂

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrGrow420 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    I just had a new boiler a few days ago mate, with buds drying in my groom. I told him he wasnít to go up stairs as the Mrs is busy working. I drained and bled the radiators up stairs, he did them down stairs.

When he asks, just say, Iíll do it mate, you open up all the valves on the radiators, leaving them open so all the after can drain out. Once the air is out, close the vents again. Then when the boiler is replaced, open them up, let the air out, until water comes out the valves. Itís easy to do mate, and nothing to panic about. Youíll be alright
    Probably go with your idea but my boiler room is next to my room with my tent in lool but Iíll figure something out thanks guys 😁

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrGrow420 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,246 Times in 2,410 Posts

Give your landlord my number, i'll totally ignore your tent

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

Emberdream (30-09-18), G' (30-09-18), Herbitual (29-09-18), hotshot (29-09-18), M_C (29-09-18), WF420 (29-09-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,720 Posts

I once had an estate agent around for a valuation when the tent was in my bedroom cupboard.

He slid open the doors, looked at it, looked back at me..."Succulents?"

I did a high-pitched laugh, a winnie if you will, and we moved on to the east wing.
    I passed the vicar's wife a plate of biscuits but I never expected to see her snatch.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

G' (30-09-18), hotshot (29-09-18), UpT0wnSkunk (29-09-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post
    Give your landlord my number, i'll totally ignore your tent
    Only if a lot more tradesmen/women had your way of thinking hahaha

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Emberdream For This Useful Post:

hotshot (30-09-18)