Thread: Maybe a problem?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,374 Times

Default Maybe a problem?

Hello folks was wondering of anyone could tell me if this spiraling of the top most leaves looks normal or not?

Plant is 19 days old, unsure on sex or breeding, frog soul and perlite 4/1. Canopy is 10 inches from 62 watts 5k and 47 watts of 2700k LED (actual watts).

Id be happy to give any other needed info. Thank yall very much for the help.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to C-Rex For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (30-09-18), G' (30-09-18), GEORGE (30-09-18), Ironman (30-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousaurusRex View Post
    Hello folks was wondering of anyone could tell me if this spiraling of the top most leaves looks normal or not?

Plant is 19 days old, unsure on sex or breeding, frog soul and perlite 4/1. Canopy is 10 inches from 62 watts 5k and 47 watts of 2700k LED (actual watts).

Id be happy to give any other needed info. Thank yall very much for the help.

These symptoms are usually caused by too much N. How have you been feeding her?

Sent from ⚒Thames Iron Works⚒

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (01-10-18), CityDweller (30-09-18), G' (30-09-18), GEORGE (30-09-18), Kurdt (30-09-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post

Prix d ami? See you there in n hour or so? Lol

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

G' (30-09-18), GEORGE (30-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,374 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post

Too much N? Holly crap youre like a plant whisperer...

I have only given nutes once. 6 days ago I xfered to a 2 gallon pot and was afraid of stress so I dumped 30ml of 12-4-8 on it. (Diluted to %100 instead of %50 cause thats what happens when I do math high...)

So what do I do? Watch her while she struggles to outlive my mistake? Should I be concerned about further damage the extra N may cause PH wise?

Thank you Ironman, you will always be my first Avenger!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C-Rex For This Useful Post:

G' (30-09-18), GEORGE (30-09-18)