Thread: Iws problem which won’t budge

Thanks

Default Iws problem which won’t budge

Hi all Iam new to the site but have done hours or reading through the helpful posts trying to solve my problem it’s abit of a long story so bear with me

I set up a 12pot iws system with air stones in each pot and two in the res around 5 months ago and since then been battling some kinda root problems I think,
    I am using canna nutrients on a lite feed all was well for around the 1st 2weeks new root growth plants looking healthy then I noticed the roots where browning and the smaller leafs yellowing /dieing pretty sure it was root rot checked the res temp and they was a little high 22c so flushed the system with silver bullet h202 and changed all the pipes to 25mm as it was smothing I wanted to do anyway washed the plants in a light h202 solution and rinsed then when ahead and put the plants in the system with a new water chiller and canna feed with the silver bullet h202 for prevention new root growth started for around a week and then we was back at square one 🤦🏼*♂️ So I ended up taking a few cutting and throwing them away and start fresh

I endded up leaving the iws system flushing with h202 and focused on using a 9 pot oxy system to veg my new cutting All was well again for 2 week then the roots start dieing and leafs yellowing

Any help would be much appreciated as iam at my end with it really can’t work out what Iam doing wrong

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rollsafe For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,482 Times

I think you mean you have set up a 10 pot system, right? Considering the site has a 10 plant limit

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Priapus For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (02-10-18), GEORGE (02-10-18), Rollsafe (02-10-18)

Thanks

Sorry yes my finger must of slipped

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rollsafe For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (02-10-18), GEORGE (02-10-18), Priapus (02-10-18)