Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 162

Thread: CD tries to make Fem seeds

  1. #141

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,269
    Thanks
    32,540
    Thanked 16,239 Times in 4,218 Posts

    Default

    Hi Talkers. Annie is harvested and put to reveg. If anyone has any reveg advice i would be happy to hear it. I currently have about 25% success rate for reveg. Hopefully I don't loose this strain.

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

    AND (02-02-19), Boogieman (03-02-19), Gaz (02-02-19), hotshot (13-03-19), kudos (02-02-19), Valentina (09-02-19)

  3. #142

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,269
    Thanks
    32,540
    Thanked 16,239 Times in 4,218 Posts

    Default

    Forgot the photo

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

    AND (02-02-19), Gaz (02-02-19), hotshot (13-03-19)

  5. #143

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    England
    Posts
    692
    Thanks
    584
    Thanked 2,963 Times in 679 Posts

    Default

    Very interesting read man! Praying you get the seeds!!



  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kudos For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (02-02-19), Gaz (02-02-19), hotshot (13-03-19)

  7. #144

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,269
    Thanks
    32,540
    Thanked 16,239 Times in 4,218 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kudos View Post
    Very interesting read man! Praying you get the seeds!!


    Thanks Kudos. I suspect that I failed on this attempt. Hopefully with a reveg and some fresh cuttings I can start over.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

    Gaz (02-02-19), hotshot (13-03-19), kudos (02-02-19)

  9. #145

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,269
    Thanks
    32,540
    Thanked 16,239 Times in 4,218 Posts

    Default

    Hi Talkers.

    Reveg is not looking great. Has that "I am dying look"

    Been spraying her twice a day with a very light veg foliar. Just about 3 drops of veg in 1 liter to get the water to 6.4 PH.

    Lights are 21 on 3 off.

    Temps are too high at 29c. I should really fix the temp issue. Should be easy enough but I had a long week and dont feel like doing more work.

    Cheers!

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

    AND (10-02-19), Gaz (09-02-19), hotshot (16-02-19)

  11. #146

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Stuck in the middle
    Posts
    1,834
    Thanks
    12,764
    Thanked 6,773 Times in 1,761 Posts

    Default

    Yikes, looks like she is a bit shocked.

    My revegs are a bit hit and miss, but have had luck with a Big Nugs Fast and am having some luck with the Amnesia Fast. No foliar spray, 24/0 light/dark hours in LED, fed water only till new leaves got big then started with grow A+B.

    If that was my plant I would NOT do any more pruning, just let her do what she wants and take it a day at a time. If a leaf wants to come off, I would let it drop and pick it up rather than cutting or plucking it off. May be a very little amount of seaweed when watering, nothing more. Fingers crossed CityD!!
    Fight for your health.

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

    AND (10-02-19), CityDweller (09-02-19), Gaz (09-02-19), hotshot (16-02-19)

  13. #147

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,269
    Thanks
    32,540
    Thanked 16,239 Times in 4,218 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    Yikes, looks like she is a bit shocked.

    My revegs are a bit hit and miss, but have had luck with a Big Nugs Fast and am having some luck with the Amnesia Fast. No foliar spray, 24/0 light/dark hours in LED, fed water only till new leaves got big then started with grow A+B.

    If that was my plant I would NOT do any more pruning, just let her do what she wants and take it a day at a time. If a leaf wants to come off, I would let it drop and pick it up rather than cutting or plucking it off. May be a very little amount of seaweed when watering, nothing more. Fingers crossed CityD!!
    Thanks for the input Val. She is sharing the tent with my current veg planta so I figured a few hour of dark would not hurt. Everything i have read says to feed N so I have been mixing full veg dose into the water. I will switch to plain water for now. I dont have any seaweed. I could brew a kelp meal tea.

    I have not been doing any pruning. Just letting her be as you say.

    For me this will be tragic if she does not veg. I held this pheno for many years and then got stupid at the end.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

    AND (10-02-19), Gaz (09-02-19), hotshot (16-02-19)

  15. #148

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Stuck in the middle
    Posts
    1,834
    Thanks
    12,764
    Thanked 6,773 Times in 1,761 Posts

    Default

    How many days into reveg are you?

    I just watered into soil and let her be. I fed N too, but only after she was obviously back online. Personally am not a foliar spray kind of person because the water beads under lights can burn the leaves, so it all depends on your set up. The water on leaves thing is a whole other issue and clearly people's opinions differ.

    You just got me thinking of a science project I did in school. I had to propagate African Violets from a square cut from a leaf, using agar dishes, with auxins and gibberelic acid and stuff like that. I killed them because I fussed over them too much. But now I am wondering how would things go if that was done on cannabis...?

    Fingers crossed she pulls through.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (09-02-19), Gaz (09-02-19), hotshot (16-02-19)

  17. #149

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,269
    Thanks
    32,540
    Thanked 16,239 Times in 4,218 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    How many days into reveg are you?

    I just watered into soil and let her be. I fed N too, but only after she was obviously back online. Personally am not a foliar spray kind of person because the water beads under lights can burn the leaves, so it all depends on your set up. The water on leaves thing is a whole other issue and clearly people's opinions differ.

    You just got me thinking of a science project I did in school. I had to propagate African Violets from a square cut from a leaf, using agar dishes, with auxins and gibberelic acid and stuff like that. I killed them because I fussed over them too much. But now I am wondering how would things go if that was done on cannabis...?

    Fingers crossed she pulls through.
    I have been spraying my all my plants multiple times a day since the day I started growing. 6 years about. I never dim or pull back the lights. I have never had leaf burn. I have done this with CFL, HPS and CMD.

    Plain water, water with a bit of Veg and water with Epsom.

    When they are young I try to spray 10 times a day to keep humidity up.

    I truly believe that water droplets amplifying light and burning is a myth. By now it should have happened at least once.

    I even foliar feed plain water for first 4 weeks of flower at least once a day. Most of the year I have low humidity that i am battling.

    Forgot to check when reveg was started before starting this rant. Brb

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

    Gaz (09-02-19), hotshot (16-02-19), Valentina (09-02-19)

  19. #150

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,269
    Thanks
    32,540
    Thanked 16,239 Times in 4,218 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    How many days into reveg are you?

    I just watered into soil and let her be. I fed N too, but only after she was obviously back online. Personally am not a foliar spray kind of person because the water beads under lights can burn the leaves, so it all depends on your set up. The water on leaves thing is a whole other issue and clearly people's opinions differ.

    You just got me thinking of a science project I did in school. I had to propagate African Violets from a square cut from a leaf, using agar dishes, with auxins and gibberelic acid and stuff like that. I killed them because I fussed over them too much. But now I am wondering how would things go if that was done on cannabis...?

    Fingers crossed she pulls through.
    It's only been 7 days. She has to fully die before I give up.

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

    Gaz (09-02-19), hotshot (16-02-19), Valentina (09-02-19)

  21. #151

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Stuck in the middle
    Posts
    1,834
    Thanks
    12,764
    Thanked 6,773 Times in 1,761 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    I have been spraying my all my plants multiple times a day since the day I started growing. 6 years about. I never dim or pull back the lights. I have never had leaf burn. I have done this with CFL, HPS and CMD. ...

    I truly believe that water droplets amplifying light and burning is a myth. By now it should have happened at least once.
    That is interesting to know. I have ALWAYS had that problem with non-canna plants outdoors, so I have almost a phobia. But if different rules apply indoors, hey, that could very well be a game changer!!

    Going by my Amnesia Fast, new growths should be showing any time now. Keep the faith brother!!

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (09-02-19), Gaz (09-02-19), hotshot (16-02-19)

  23. #152

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,269
    Thanks
    32,540
    Thanked 16,239 Times in 4,218 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    That is interesting to know. I have ALWAYS had that problem with non-canna plants outdoors, so I have almost a phobia. But if different rules apply indoors, hey, that could very well be a game changer!!

    Going by my Amnesia Fast, new growths should be showing any time now. Keep the faith brother!!
    I just keep thinking about this. I used to live in the suburbs. My outdoor grows were tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers. I was a pretty decent suburban farmer. Over 2 meter high tomatoes with amazing yields.

    In the morning before I left for work I would spray them down with the hose heavily. When I got home I would do the same. Some days it was 33c + and to combat the heat I would spray them a third time. Or, every few hours on weekends.

    Direct sun.

    Never had the leaf burn issue.

    Maybe the city smog filters the sun?

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (16-02-19), M_C (28-02-19)

  25. #153

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,269
    Thanks
    32,540
    Thanked 16,239 Times in 4,218 Posts

    Default

    Hi Talkers. Today is an amazing day. So far I have found 18 seeds in the Annie buds. They are deep inside the rock hard nugs.

    I need to pick 1 plant to bin so that I can grow two of these seeds and use the reversal spray to try again.

    At least I did not loose the strain! What a relief.

  26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

    British green (16-02-19), Gaz (16-02-19), hotshot (16-02-19), M_C (28-02-19), UpT0wn (16-02-19), Valentina (16-02-19), Wags (16-02-19)

  27. #154

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,777
    Thanks
    5,212
    Thanked 7,059 Times in 1,773 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    Hi Talkers. Today is an amazing day. So far I have found 18 seeds in the Annie buds. They are deep inside the rock hard nugs.

    I need to pick 1 plant to bin so that I can grow two of these seeds and use the reversal spray to try again.

    At least I did not loose the strain! What a relief.
    Nice one dude. Got some in the end! Epic.

    Sent from my H8416 using Tapatalk

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wags For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (16-02-19), Gaz (16-02-19), hotshot (16-02-19)

  29. #155

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,269
    Thanks
    32,540
    Thanked 16,239 Times in 4,218 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wags View Post
    Nice one dude. Got some in the end! Epic.

    Sent from my H8416 using Tapatalk
    Thanks mate. I am beyond thrilled. Hopefully next try give hundreds and then I can share.

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

    Gaz (16-02-19), hotshot (16-02-19), Valentina (16-02-19), Wags (16-02-19)

  31. #156

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    596
    Thanks
    520
    Thanked 2,218 Times in 591 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    Hi Talkers. Today is an amazing day. So far I have found 18 seeds in the Annie buds. They are deep inside the rock hard nugs.

    I need to pick 1 plant to bin so that I can grow two of these seeds and use the reversal spray to try again.

    At least I did not loose the strain! What a relief.
    Nice looking beans!

    sent from space

  32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sourshoes For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (16-02-19), Gaz (16-02-19), hotshot (13-03-19)

  33. #157

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    7,821
    Thanks
    41,412
    Thanked 31,523 Times in 7,806 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    Hi Talkers. Today is an amazing day. So far I have found 18 seeds in the Annie buds. They are deep inside the rock hard nugs.

    I need to pick 1 plant to bin so that I can grow two of these seeds and use the reversal spray to try again.

    At least I did not loose the strain! What a relief.
    Fucking awesome mate, your persistance is unreal, kudos my friend :mr :


    Mephisto Genetics Sour Livers - mentored by BB

    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-mentored-grow


  34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (16-02-19), hotshot (13-03-19), Valentina (16-02-19)

  35. #158

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,269
    Thanks
    32,540
    Thanked 16,239 Times in 4,218 Posts

    Default

    My persistence.... lol... look who's talking! Nobody does it like Gaz!

  36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

    Gaz (17-02-19), hotshot (13-03-19), UpT0wn (16-02-19)

  37. #159

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks
    461
    Thanked 3,041 Times in 991 Posts

    Default

    Nice! Be cool to see how these turn out

    Current diary #1 https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...2&share_type=t

  38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grower1988 For This Useful Post:

    Gaz (17-02-19), hotshot (13-03-19)

  39. #160

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    7,821
    Thanks
    41,412
    Thanked 31,523 Times in 7,806 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    My persistence.... lol... look who's talking! Nobody does it like Gaz!
    Lol you are far more patient than me though mate lol

  40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (17-02-19), hotshot (13-03-19)

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     bongs - herbtools     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     buy a bong from Herb Tools     |     GYO Seedbank     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK