Thread: Bio Feed X-Blast or Bio Feed X-Bloom???

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 1

Default Answered: Bio Feed X-Blast or Bio Feed X-Bloom???

Could anyone advise me on the better of the Bio Feed enhancers, x-blast or x-bloom?

This is the first time I’ve used this brand of nutrients as it came highly recommended from an old friend I’d not seen for many years. As it was a one-off conversation it never came up that there were 2 types of enhancers.So after seeing a nute chart I discovered you had to choose one or the other, thus my dilemma,which one should I use???

Any one with prior experience using both or one or the other your input/advice would be most appreciated. Many thanks......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. "Looking at the information provided the X Blast would be the better option as the npk ratios are more suited to that particular stage of growth mid to late flower. Plants need more potassium at this point than they do phosphorus to finish with optimum results and the npk ratio of this one is 1-7-11.

The flower boost npk is 0-31-21 indicating there’s more P than there is K which is not what the plants prefer and could be excessive. Especially in powdered form."

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RonDogg007 For This Useful Post:

Blue (21-10-18), GEORGE (04-10-18), WhIpLaSh (21-10-18)

Macky Guest

Bump, anyone used these nuits before?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Blue (21-10-18), GEORGE (23-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times
    Provided Answers: 101

Looking at the information provided the X Blast would be the better option as the npk ratios are more suited to that particular stage of growth mid to late flower. Plants need more potassium at this point than they do phosphorus to finish with optimum results and the npk ratio of this one is 1-7-11.

The flower boost npk is 0-31-21 indicating there’s more P than there is K which is not what the plants prefer and could be excessive. Especially in powdered form.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-10-18), ggotch (25-10-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Looking at the information provided the X Blast would be the better option as the npk ratios are more suited to that particular stage of growth mid to late flower. Plants need more potassium at this point than they do phosphorus to finish with optimum results and the npk ratio of this one is 1-7-11.

The flower boost npk is 0-31-21 indicating there’s more P than there is K which is not what the plants prefer and could be excessive. Especially in powdered form.
    Thanks blue not an easy one to answer

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-10-18), RonDogg007 (04-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,214 Times
    Provided Answers: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post

This is essentially the same thing as liquid koolbloom vs dry koolbloom. The liquid is 0-11-11 and is recommended until 1 week below flush. The dry koolbloom has much higher p than k and is only for the final week. It's used to intentionally stress the plants to boost final bud growth and density.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jeff For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-10-18), RonDogg007 (04-01-19)