Thread: First time grower, nutrients advice needed

Thanks

Default First time grower, nutrients advice needed

Hi all,

I have recently inherited a kit and have started my grow. I have asked for advice from a few people but was just wondering what you guys and gals thought.

So I have my plants under a 600w bulb in coco (about to go into Rhizo pots) .

I have Hy-Pro Coco A and B . And Bioponic 'Bloom A + B'

I also have Buddha Tree PK and a bottle of Shogun Samurai Terra Bloom

When I first got my cuttings I massively over fed and they got a bit of nutrient burn but I have managed to nurture them back and are fine now .

I was wondering how much I should give of what...and when.

Thanks everyone in advance

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Badbones For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Use your hydro coco A and B throughout the vegative stage. Then switch to bioponic bloom A and B at week 3 of 12/12.

Add in the Buddhas Tree pk 9/18 from week 3-4 of 12/12 at 0.25ml per litre alongside your bioponic bloom, increasing to 0.5ml per litre at week 6 providing the plants can take it.

The shogun terra samari is no good to you as it’s a soil base nutrient.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Badbones (07-10-18), GEORGE (07-10-18)

Thanks

Wicked. Thanks! I sorta guessed all that and that's basically what I read on here. How much of the coco A and B should I be using ?

I also have some of the Hypro foliar spray, have heard mixed reviews on foliar feeding...What are your thoughts?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Badbones For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-10-18)