Thread: Dried, yellowing leaves

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,767 Times

Default Dried, yellowing leaves

So I went to check on my girls today and noticed my green crack had a fucked up leaf.

She just had this one leaf that’s all pale and yellow and some dry, brown edges. The leaf was probably the lowest fan leaf of the plant and when I grabbed it to take a better look, it pulled clean off the plant with no resistance.

The rest of the leaves on this plant look great, a little bit of nute burn maybe,but that’s it.

Any idea what it could be?

Soil or hydro or coco: Soil

Strain: Gods Green Crack

Photo or Auto: Photo

plant age:week 3 of flower

pot size: 22L

has it been repotted? and when?:yes, 4+weeks ago

soil type: sunshine mix #4 with 15% added peat moss, 20% perlite, 20% added coco

nutes or additives used and how often for soil: I use the full line of “Innovative Plant Products” at 25% strength approximately every 4-5 days

Air temps (max min): 25c Max, 18c Min

Res temps (max min):

humidity:averages 29-35 RH

lighting type and wattage (hps, led, cfl): 2x ViparSpectra 450w LEDs. 202w real draw each

Light schedule:12/12

ph level: 6.1-6.5 going in

Any ideas would be appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Corneu For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Corneu View Post
    So I went to check on my girls today and noticed my green crack had a fucked up leaf.

One dodgy leaf is no indication of the health of a plant.....Post a pic of the whole plant for a better idea if there's an issue or not.

Regards BL

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-10-18), MRJIMMY2017 (07-10-18)