Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Anybody know the answer

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked 227 Times in 142 Posts

    Default Anybody know the answer

    I have a 2.2 x 1.2 x 2.0

    I had 2 5inch fans in there but getting smelly so pluged rvk L1 with rhino lro filter and boy my tent is sucking in big time is this ok tent is now very very very tight and pulled.in

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mull420canna For This Useful Post:

    gardro (08-10-18), hotshot (09-10-18)

  3. #2

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    3,674
    Thanks
    9,085
    Thanked 10,189 Times in 3,278 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mull420canna View Post
    I have a 2.2 x 1.2 x 2.0

    I had 2 5inch fans in there but getting smelly so pluged rvk L1 with rhino lro filter and boy my tent is sucking in big time is this ok tent is now very very very tight and pulled.in

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    What do you have in terms of air inlet ?

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (09-10-18), Mull420canna (08-10-18)

  5. #3

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    in a bricked house
    Posts
    1,152
    Thanks
    719
    Thanked 2,148 Times in 892 Posts

    Default

    Yea sure it's called negative pressure will stop grow from smelling bro unless it's really pulled in as in to much may need to turn up inline fan at bottom of tent or upgrade to bigger fan but the depends if it's not to tight your be ok you should just be able to see the tent slightly bowing in


    WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MRJIMMY2017 For This Useful Post:

    gardro (08-10-18), hotshot (09-10-18), Mull420canna (08-10-18)

  7. #4

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked 227 Times in 142 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    What do you have in terms of air inlet ?
    I have a large vent open pal with oscalating fans


    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mull420canna For This Useful Post:

    gardro (08-10-18), hotshot (09-10-18)

  9. #5

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked 227 Times in 142 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MRJIMMY2017 View Post
    Yea sure it's called negative pressure will stop grow from smelling bro unless it's really pulled in as in to much may need to turn up inline fan at bottom of tent or upgrade to bigger fan but the depends if it's not to tight your be ok you should just be able to see the tent slightly bowing in
    What will.happen if.i dont have a fan blowing in as i normaly just have vents open

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mull420canna For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (09-10-18)

  11. #6

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    3,674
    Thanks
    9,085
    Thanked 10,189 Times in 3,278 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mull420canna View Post
    I have a large vent open pal with oscalating fans


    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    If the tent is pulling in badly, the inlet is inadequate so the exhaust will not be flowing nearly as much as you would like.

    Can you open up another flap or better still get a fan for the inlet?

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (09-10-18), Mull420canna (08-10-18)

  13. #7

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked 227 Times in 142 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    If the tent is pulling in badly, the inlet is inadequate so the exhaust will not be flowing nearly as much as you would like.

    Can you open up another flap or better still get a fan for the inlet?
    Yes mate will have to open other one now..
    What happens whit it shut and what damage dose this cause amd what do u mean by inadequate cheers

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mull420canna For This Useful Post:

    gardro (08-10-18), hotshot (09-10-18)

  15. #8

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    3,674
    Thanks
    9,085
    Thanked 10,189 Times in 3,278 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mull420canna View Post
    Yes mate will have to open other one now..
    What happens whit it shut and what damage dose this cause amd what do u mean by inadequate cheers

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    Just means the exhaust is struggling, bit like getting a small blockage in a vacuum cleaner. Not best to run fans continually like that (draw extra current, get hot.....)

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (09-10-18), Mull420canna (08-10-18)

  17. #9

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Star Command
    Posts
    22,194
    Thanks
    44,516
    Thanked 55,238 Times in 15,058 Posts

    Default

    So you took 2 x 5 inch fans out right, one extract, one intake or both extract ? and replaced with a single fan ? What size is the new fan ?


    Regards BL

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

    gardro (08-10-18), hotshot (09-10-18)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     bongs - herbtools     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     buy a bong from Herb Tools     |     GYO Seedbank     |     Buy Cannabis Seeds     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK