Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Super Silver Haze Strain Question

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,169 Times
    Provided Answers: 9

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacuss View Post
    Oh ok, I kind of thought so but just wasn't 100% on that...thanks for the info..I've purchased from them a few times and its all been top notch so far
    I have grown a bunch of their seeds as well. Always top notch. I have 100% germination rate with ILGM so far.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-10-18), MonsterEnergy (14-10-18), Spartacuss (12-10-18)

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 1

Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    I have grown a bunch of their seeds as well. Always top notch. I have 100% germination rate with ILGM so far.
    I have only had a few not germinate with them..it happened to be the same order so I'm sure it was just a bad batch as it happens..seeds looked tiny to begin with and I raised concern with them beforehand. I kept them updated throughout the process and when they did not germ they replaced not only the few that didn't germ but sent me several more than I ordered...Outstanding guys and customer service is 2nd to none

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spartacuss For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-10-18), MonsterEnergy (14-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,716 Times
    Provided Answers: 69

I'm currently growing the Super Silver Haze, it easily triples in size when flipped to flower, I'm in a 2m tent & had to swap out my light as it got a little out of control, but saying that, I messed the scrog up & had to remove them & let them go too long in veg.
    Feed wise, I go medium to heavy, 1.7EC, but as you're in soil, I'm sure you have a good routine down.

"A word to the wise isn't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-10-18), MonsterEnergy (14-10-18), riot (14-10-18), Spartacuss (14-10-18), WhIpLaSh (14-10-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times
    Provided Answers: 87

ssh is just one of those plants you godda try at some point

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-10-18), Loki (14-10-18), Spartacuss (14-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,214 Times
    Provided Answers: 2

I'm doing a couple of SSH now and I was worried that the leaves were looking too thin and weedy, but they slowly fill out nicely. Hear it's a great day time strain though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jeff For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-10-18), Loki (14-10-18), MonsterEnergy (14-10-18), Spartacuss (14-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,716 Times
    Provided Answers: 69

Quote Originally Posted by Spdrjeff View Post
    I'm doing a couple of SSH now and I was worried that the leaves were looking too thin and weedy, but they slowly fill out nicely. Hear it's a great day time strain though.

It's a very sativa dominant strain, the leaves will look very thin. I quite like the way it's grown, just wish I had stuck with the scrog now

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-10-18), MonsterEnergy (14-10-18), Spartacuss (14-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times
    Provided Answers: 12

They look like they grow very similar to Amnesia Haze. Stretchy, tall buggers! Best to try a scrog if possible to keep the canopy as uniform as possible. Easier said than done! Mine grew almost to the top of the bloody tent too. That was with repetitive LST and supercropping 😂

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-10-18), MonsterEnergy (14-10-18), Spartacuss (14-10-18)

Thanks

They look like some monsters. Yea the more I read the more I find out these are more likely to not just double but Triple in height. I'm still working on my manifold but its getting close to me flipping and I'm hoping I have it low enough for my small tent. I guess we will see..nice looking plants man

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Spartacuss For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-10-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spdrjeff View Post

Yea I actually thought the same as its the 1st time I've grown it. They seem to be doing fine though as more time passes and like yours mine are filling out a little more. I've even stressed the hell out of them and they seem to be bouncing back nicely

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spartacuss For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-10-18), Jeff (14-10-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WhIpLaSh View Post
    They look like they grow very similar to Amnesia Haze. Stretchy, tall buggers! Best to try a scrog if possible to keep the canopy as uniform as possible. Easier said than done! Mine grew almost to the top of the bloody tent too. That was with repetitive LST and supercropping 
    Amnesia haze still remains one of the most potent smelling plants I've grown to date..Its one of my favorites for taste, smell and potency

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spartacuss For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-10-18), WhIpLaSh (14-10-18)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast