Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: how NOT to get AIRY buds?

Thanks

no absolutely no signs of bugs
    gonna smoke a spliff now and chill out i was getting paranoid lol

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 420gen For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (17-10-18), MonsterEnergy (14-10-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,392 Times

at peak Nitrogen perhaps, very healthy leaf, can't comment on total plant healthy though

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

420gen (14-10-18), CityDweller (17-10-18)

Thanks

yea definitely high Nitrogen levels, when i read the reviews on the strain on sensi seeds, people mentioned she doesn't like a lot of nutes

heres her fully, after i SC that branch she was looking up within 30 mins

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 420gen For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (17-10-18), MonsterEnergy (14-10-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,392 Times

gonna be a monster when she starts packaging on the weight,
    id dial back on the N if it's an option

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

420gen (14-10-18), CityDweller (17-10-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousaurusRex View Post
    I am doing an organic grow and about to throw my first plant to flower. I was wondering if bone meal applied topically would meet your suggested nute needs?

Sorry to hijack.
    Yes it will help if your soil doesn't already have it..Don't want to overdo it of course but try to work it into the top inch of soil without disturbing the roots. When I do organic I try and premix everything beforehand so i can just focus on the plant..I've top dressed before but I don't like to

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Spartacuss For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (17-10-18)

Thanks

hope so man, been doing all i can to manipulate growth
    and all i can do is not give any additional nutes as the soil is high with it already. when soil gets weak ill start then i guess

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 420gen For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (17-10-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deffcity View Post
    yea it gets really hot in there i have to leave all the way open, no fan right now so its not good.
    the strain itself is really sensitive to nutrients, I'm having a slight N toxicity just from the soil without any feeding,
    just super cropped a branch and saw a leaf with 2 or 3 orange - red rusty colour small lines, hope this is not a big problem. will take pics when lights off soon
    Yea I understand the heat issues as even with a/c my grows sometimes still get too hot as well. Maybe if its your area too or it will be awhile before you can correct the heat issues start researching some more heat tolerant strains. They are out there..wouldn't worry too much about the leaves yet until you correct the other problems, you'll be running around in circles trying to figure everything out. 1 step at a time

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Spartacuss For This Useful Post:

420gen (14-10-18)

Thanks

honestly I got this strain because in my teenage years i use to smoke a strain called sensi skunk, I have no idea if its the same but im hoping it is, that weed was around for like a few years and it disappeared, it was so sticky you had to pull it apart, forget grinding or crumbling lol . 1 spliff would stink out your house and the next doors .
    after this lady I will be packing up until i will need oil again, so need this lady to produce for the winter

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacuss View Post
    Yea I understand the heat issues as even with a/c my grows sometimes still get too hot as well. Maybe if its your area too or it will be awhile before you can correct the heat issues start researching some more heat tolerant strains. They are out there..wouldn't worry too much about the leaves yet until you correct the other problems, you'll be running around in circles trying to figure everything out. 1 step at a time

16. The Following User Says Thank You to 420gen For This Useful Post:

Spartacuss (14-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,374 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacuss View Post
    Yes it will help if your soil doesn't already have it..Don't want to overdo it of course but try to work it into the top inch of soil without disturbing the roots. When I do organic I try and premix everything beforehand so i can just focus on the plant..I've top dressed before but I don't like to
    I am not repotting from veg to flower so I did not add Bone Meal to the mix for fear of burning the plant in veg. Would pre mixing it not be a problem?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to C-Rex For This Useful Post:

420gen (15-10-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousaurusRex View Post
    I am not repotting from veg to flower so I did not add Bone Meal to the mix for fear of burning the plant in veg. Would pre mixing it not be a problem?
    The only issues I've had were from my error when pre-mixing it..Once I got it dialed in I haven't seen any issues since..A lot of that is strain dependent too b/c some strains do better than others with certain nutrients. I grow mostly the same stuff as it keeps me from having to learn what new strains like and don't like so much. I've gone away from the norm this grow though b/c I got something new for cheap that I've wanted to try for awhile but if you stick with the same thing all the time it makes it easier b/c you learn what the plant likes/dislikes..

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spartacuss For This Useful Post:

420gen (15-10-18), C-Rex (14-10-18)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast