Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Strain for epilepsy HELP

Thanks

Default Strain for epilepsy HELP

Hi, looking for some help.

i have 2 friends that suffer with epilepsy, one quite severley as she is having a seizure every other week on average. None of the medications they are pumping her with are helping and I’ve seen a lot about oils to help do really want to try and help her.

I want to grow a high cbd, low thc strain that I can then make oil for her. I’ve never made oil so will need to look into the process of that along the line but first can anybody give me any advice on strains etc?

Im hoping someone can help and would also like to speak to anyone who has successfully used cbd oil to control seizures

any help anyone can offer would be massively appreciated

thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to THE DARK KNIGHT For This Useful Post:

G' (18-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,284 Times

Bomber was the man with the knowledge on everything oil related,not seen him on the site in a long time,there must be someone else who can help you.
    It's nice to be nice.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

G' (18-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

A lot of the seed banks have started stocking high CBD strains, take a look at seedsman https://www.seedsman.com/en/cannabis...riety/high-cbd (among other stockists)
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Quote Originally Posted by THE DARK KNIGHT View Post
    Hi, looking for some help.

i have 2 friends that suffer with epilepsy, one quite severley as she is having a seizure every other week on average. None of the medications they are pumping her with are helping and I’ve seen a lot about oils to help do really want to try and help her.

I want to grow a high cbd, low thc strain that I can then make oil for her. I’ve never made oil so will need to look into the process of that along the line but first can anybody give me any advice on strains etc?

Im hoping someone can help and would also like to speak to anyone who has successfully used cbd oil to control seizures

any help anyone can offer would be massively appreciated

thanks
    How do brother, my wife suffers from Dystonia which is a neurological disease, she has two types of Dystonia one is a constant head tremor the other one causes her to have attacks which are pretty much like an epileptic fit whereby every muscle in her body goes into cramps and her whole body shakes uncontrollably, these attacks can last as little as 3 or 4 minutes and up to 10 or 15 minutes, nothing that has been prescribed has helped in any way shape or form, yesterday one of my sons brought her some CBD oil to try which he bought from CBD brothers and is "supposed to contain a small amount of THC" anyway he was still here having a coffee when my wife had one of her attacks i managed to get her into bed "bungalow" she smokes a joint to ease this usually i asked if she wanted her joint or did she want to try the oil, she went for the oil, i put two drops under her tongue and though she was gagging at the taste she managed to hold it in and withing 30 seconds to a minute her attack stopped completely along with the tremor, completely at ease with just a little bit of a fuzzy head she was completely still and relaxed within two or three minutes and after a while she fell into a sound sleep for 4 maybe 5 hours, totally amazing stuff which has completely made up my mind to make some oil myself as i think this oil the son bought was around £70 for 30mg, all the best in your quest brother, Mon the oil, G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (18-10-18), WhIpLaSh (18-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Quote Originally Posted by G' View Post
    How do brother, my wife suffers from Dystonia which is a neurological disease, she has two types of Dystonia one is a constant head tremor the other one causes her to have attacks which are pretty much like an epileptic fit whereby every muscle in her body goes into cramps and her whole body shakes uncontrollably, these attacks can last as little as 3 or 4 minutes and up to 10 or 15 minutes, nothing that has been prescribed has helped in any way shape or form, yesterday one of my sons brought her some CBD oil to try which he bought from CBD brothers and is "supposed to contain a small amount of THC" anyway he was still here having a coffee when my wife had one of her attacks i managed to get her into bed "bungalow" she smokes a joint to ease this usually i asked if she wanted her joint or did she want to try the oil, she went for the oil, i put two drops under her tongue and though she was gagging at the taste she managed to hold it in and withing 30 seconds to a minute her attack stopped completely along with the tremor, completely at ease with just a little bit of a fuzzy head she was completely still and relaxed within two or three minutes and after a while she fell into a sound sleep for 4 maybe 5 hours, totally amazing stuff which has completely made up my mind to make some oil myself as i think this oil the son bought was around £70 for 30mg, all the best in your quest brother, Mon the oil, G'.
    I can vouch for their CBD oil. It's expensive but very high quality, full-spectrum and lab-tested. It helps with a host of medical ailments. I've witnessed it stopping a full-blown anxiety attack almost instantly.

That having been said, if you grow, you can make it yourself. Plenty of online videos on YT.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

G' (18-10-18), Valentina (20-10-18)

Thanks

Hi strength CBD Oil - the government have legalised it for the NHS off the back of an epilepsy case so there must be something in it, though i do not suffer from Epilepsy so can not give any anecdotal evidence,

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Samgee For This Useful Post:

G' (18-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Dinafem have a strain that is 1:20 in THC to CBD, called CBD Plus.

Seedsman has Cream and Cheese that is about 1:1 but at about 20%.

I have tried Dinafem's Purple Orange CBD and that is very nice.

Am just waiting for the Halloween/Black Friday/Christmas specials to re-stock up on CBD seeds.

This thread below got put in the Hash section but is a very nice write up with photos on how to make concentrated oil on a domestic scale.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...e-Some-ISO-Oil

Hope your friend finds relief in the sacred herb.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

G' (20-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Quote Originally Posted by WhIpLaSh View Post
    I can vouch for their CBD oil. It's expensive but very high quality, full-spectrum and lab-tested. It helps with a host of medical ailments. I've witnessed it stopping a full-blown anxiety attack almost instantly.
    A friend has kidney failure and CBD Brothers' purple oil stopped his vomiting the same day. Before that he was throwing up a few times a day, and waslosing weight fast.

I supplement the CBD with THC from home grown plants, and he is doing pretty darn well, way beyond his prognosis. If people weren't told that he is ill they would not be able to tell just by looking at him.

The "flavour" is an acquired taste, I find black coffee keeps it a bit less savage.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

G' (20-10-18), WhIpLaSh (20-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,214 Times

Cbd oil might help epilepsy. If not any good high thc indica should

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jeff For This Useful Post:

G' (20-10-18), Valentina (20-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    Dinafem have a strain that is 1:20 in THC to CBD, called CBD Plus.

Seedsman has Cream and Cheese that is about 1:1 but at about 20%.

I have tried Dinafem's Purple Orange CBD and that is very nice.

Am just waiting for the Halloween/Black Friday/Christmas specials to re-stock up on CBD seeds.

This thread below got put in the Hash section but is a very nice write up with photos on how to make concentrated oil on a domestic scale.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...e-Some-ISO-Oil

Hope your friend finds relief in the sacred herb.
    Some cracking info there Valentina you sure know your shit girl nice one, G'.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

Valentina (20-10-18), WhIpLaSh (20-10-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast