Thread: New grow is on.

Thanks

Default New grow is on.

Yup,that time again.. Planning on only growing two but have 3 seeds on the go,(all autos, critical,wembley and a amnesia gold,) i'll see which ones pop and if they all do ill pick the two strongest. Using Canna terra soil for the first time so see how that goes.Ive got another meizhi '300'w led lamp coming too so will run the pair of them with this grow and see if i get good light coverage for both plants.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

M_C (13-10-18), WhIpLaSh (13-10-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,225 Times in 1,735 Posts

Best of luck with your grow

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

Kurdt (13-10-18)

Thanks

good luck with the grow mate ... get a few pics up and start a diary on them so we can all watch them as they grow

6. The Following User Says Thank You to budfarmer For This Useful Post:

Kurdt (13-10-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdt View Post
    Yup,that time again.. Planning on only growing two but have 3 seeds on the go,(all autos, critical,wembley and a amnesia gold,) i'll see which ones pop and if they all do ill pick the two strongest. Using Canna terra soil for the first time so see how that goes.Ive got another meizhi '300'w led lamp coming too so will run the pair of them with this grow and see if i get good light coverage for both plants.
    Anything with Amnesia in it will be good...good luck lets see some pics

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Spartacuss For This Useful Post:

Kurdt (15-10-18)