Thread: First time autoflowers

Thanks

Default First time autoflowers

Hello I have two autoflowers 8 days from seed they and inch and half in height I’ve been spraying water daily then seem to be dryer quicker when should I give a good watering and how much of water I’m growing in 12litre smart pots with biobizz light mix also when should I introduce cal mag to feeds
    Many thanks John

2. The Following User Says Thank You to John 123455689 For This Useful Post:

millwall115 (14-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,141 Times

Steady on mate. Just water plain water for now with a root stim if you have one. You want to be going easy on the water for now until you have an established root system. Maybe a 200ml if water in a nice circle around the stem not to close though you wanna get those toot searching. As for the feed Id hold of for at least a couple of weeks. I’ve never used the light mix so for me it’s hard to tell but You will know when they want a feed as the bottom leaves will start to go pale.

No one like us we don’t care. #upthelions

Thanks

Ok cheers no stim root will they be okay without it yeah ok stick with that when would you recommend a kid watering till run off when they a couple sets of leafs sorry for the question I’m a noob with these auto atm also with the 200ml around her how often would you do that every day or two ? Don’t wanna stunt these little lady’s they going so far
    Cheers John

5. The Following User Says Thank You to John 123455689 For This Useful Post:

millwall115 (14-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,141 Times

Quote Originally Posted by John 123455689 View Post
    Ok cheers no stim root will they be okay without it yeah ok stick with that when would you recommend a kid watering till run off when they a couple sets of leafs sorry for the question I’m a noob with these auto atm also with the 200ml around her how often would you do that every day or two ? Don’t wanna stunt these little lady’s they going so far
    Cheers John
    Yeah will be ok without root stim. Just make sure it’s not to cold. About 18-22c is what I aim for. No run off yet mate. Even when you have an established root system you only want a dribble out the bottom just to ensure the water has gone all the way through the medium. With soil you don’t want to be washing all the goodness away.
    You want a wet/dry cycle with soil. So just gauge the weight of the pot. You can also put your finger in the soil to check. Also as the plant grows you will be increasing the amount of water.
    With autos you want to try and avoid stunting them so getting the watering right is tricky.

No one like us we don’t care. #upthelions

Thanks

Ok that’s good and no my temps are 28with lights on 25/24 lights off would that be alright also when would you let it get run off late in flower ? Yeah I’m trying to get the hang of it got a soil meter on it way which will help but just gotta make sure don’t overwater just done about 150ml of plain water around the seedling about inch and half away from the stem will that be okay
    Cheers John sorry for the questions all new to me all this got a lot to learn

8. The Following User Says Thank You to John 123455689 For This Useful Post:

millwall115 (15-10-18)