Thread: Story time with Uncle Jeff

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,214 Times

Default Story time with Uncle Jeff

Back in the day I wanted to grow pot indoors. This was in the late 80s. I lived around a bunch of older hippies. There were two kinds of pot, brown Mexican and the elusive green bud. This was before the stoner community started breeding and coming up with great strains.

Hippie conspiracy theory lore had it that government helicopters flow around looking for outdoor growers and heat signatures from indoor lights. The word was that the man monitored our electric bills looked for increased use.

Being naturally paranoid and boosted by the paranoia side effects of weed, I believed some or all of this. In addition, I was earning a pittance and lights were at least as expensive as today.

Complicating matters, there weren't any readily available places to get high quality lighting, so I would have to have any shipped. I was certain that sales of these would be monitored, and was probably right.

In the end I just decided to continue buying and hoping the supply never dried up, which it often did.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jeff For This Useful Post:

ggotch (23-10-18), M_C (14-10-18)