Thread: Leaf problem

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Default Leaf problem

Hi guys these are some leaves i took off one of my girls, when i first noticed top leaves were going light green i PH'd the soil which was 7 so gave her just water for a couple of watering's and the PH is now 6.5 but bottom leaves are like this

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0382.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	72.4 KB 
ID:	366838

I am in plant magic plus soil in 25lt pots she is 5 weeks into flower and has been getting 1/2 strength old timers bloom with 1ml PK 4/8 per litre of water, i did have some trouble with thrips and vine weevils a while ago but treated with neem oil and nematodes and have seen only dead weevils since treatment and no thrips, any ideas talkers, cheers G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

Herbitual (15-10-18), Ironman (15-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,137 Times

Just a thought I'm not sure could be abit low on n as your in flower and buds taking some food out the leafs I had abit of that going on my last grow

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MRJIMMY2017 For This Useful Post:

G' (15-10-18), Ironman (15-10-18), Kurdt (15-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

I've been using the old timers bloom and pk 4-8 for 8 months and noticed recently my leaves were looking similar to yours
    Before I had no problems with the old timers range with my 60 days autos but in the last 2 months I've felt like I've had to add just 3 mil of fish mix in once a week to get some nitrogen inside the plants and they look better for it and I stopped adding the Pm 4-8 to every feed
    Don't know if they messed around with the makeup of the oldtimers but I just seems weaker in some way that I have to supplement with some nitro
    Atb

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

G' (15-10-18), Gaz (15-10-18), Herbitual (15-10-18), Ironman (15-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Innerself View Post
    I've been using the old timers bloom and pk 4-8 for 8 months and noticed recently my leaves were looking similar to yours
    Before I had no problems with the old timers range with my 60 days autos but in the last 2 months I've felt like I've had to add just 3 mil of fish mix in once a week to get some nitrogen inside the plants and they look better for it and I stopped adding the Pm 4-8 to every feed
    Don't know if they messed around with the makeup of the oldtimers but I just seems weaker in some way that I have to supplement with some nitro
    Atb
    Couldn't agree more with this.

It looks the same, smells the same, but it's just not cutting it for me either. I've re-bought a new bottle but am getting the same results in flower.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

G' (15-10-18), Gaz (15-10-18), Greengrass (15-10-18), Ironman (15-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

Quote Originally Posted by G' View Post
    Hi guys these are some leaves i took off one of my girls, when i first noticed top leaves were going light green i PH'd the soil which was 7 so gave her just water for a couple of watering's and the PH is now 6.5 but bottom leaves are like this

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0382.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	72.4 KB 
ID:	366838

I am in plant magic plus soil in 25lt pots she is 5 weeks into flower and has been getting 1/2 strength old timers bloom with 1ml PK 4/8 per litre of water, i did have some trouble with thrips and vine weevils a while ago but treated with neem oil and nematodes and have seen only dead weevils since treatment and no thrips, any ideas talkers, cheers G'.
    I have exactly this problem. Virtually the same set up, too.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

G' (15-10-18), Gaz (15-10-18), Greengrass (15-10-18), Ironman (15-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

This is the reason I changed to Canna bio range. OT formula changed a little while back. Although the Canna range isn't much better.

I've taken to adding a very weak seaweed solution to My Epsom salts and calmag spray, gives a little boost of N. I'll let you know if that helps when I get to it.

Sent from ⚒Thames Iron Works⚒

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

AND (15-10-18), G' (15-10-18), Gaz (15-10-18), Greengrass (15-10-18), Herbitual (15-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,614 Times

Last 3 grows ive used just OT grow and bloom and the 4th one i used pk 4-8. Ive always had an issue with the bottom leaves yellowing and just thought it was the plant sucking out all the nutes from the leaves. But i have to say,with the last grow with the pk 4-8, the buds were alot bigger from previous grows and it tastes fkn amazing! Could just be a strain thing? Anyhow, ive just popped two seeds recently and might give 1 just the bloom and the other with bloom and pk 4-8 to see if there is a noticeable difference and for shits and giggles.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

G' (15-10-18), Ironman (15-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Hi guys would blood fish and bone fix this N deficiency??? Cheers guys. G'.