Thread: Mite filter for Qwiso?

GreenBalls Guest

Default Mite filter for Qwiso?

Word to mothers everyone,

Sadly I harvested a plant and discovered spider mites all over the buds.
    I'd guess about 3oz worth. A thorough bud wash didn't get rid of them.

I have some iso for QWISO, as I'm a bit put off by smoking it. But I need some kind of filter to strain through, to seperate the mites (+ their eggs).

Can someone advise on what I can buy off amazon or something, that is the right kind of filter I need?
    Are coffee filters the right sort of thing, and are they all a standard micron size or w/e?
    Obviously it needs to be good for large trichs, but keep out the mites eggs which are under a millimeter I'd guess.

Also, secondary questions: Any better alternative ideas for what to do with the bud?
    Would you make butter with spider mite bud?
    Do I really need to bleach clean my 1x1m tent now?

Thanks!
    Last edited by GreenBalls; 16-10-18 at 12:04 AM.