Thread: Reefer does GSC, Special Kush and Peyote Critical

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,224 Times

Default Reefer does GSC, Special Kush and Peyote Critical

So been a while since my last grow. Back up and running again now.

Posted a couple of months saying I was starting my new grow and now that I have reached flowering thought I would start sharing.

I have 3x Girl scout cookies x platinum cookies. 1x Special Kush and 1x Peyote Critical. Normally I do a 5 week veg with 4 plants but I just gave them a 25 day veg seeing as I had 5 (the special kush was started earlier so had a 5 week veg)

I've added some new equipment to the room but most of it is the same as always.
    1.2x2.4m tent (only using half of it)
    600w full spectrum HPS for veg and flower
    6" exhaust fan with Rhino Pro 6" filter
    Passive intake
    4 oscillating fans, 1 tower fan and a 6" exhaust (not connected to anything) for circulation
    Digital 5lt humidifier
    Digital 20lt per day dehumidifier (£130 from Aldi well worth it, brought humidity down from 70% to 45% in under 30 mins)
    Digital air purifier

Day time temps 27c night time 21c, RH 45-50%

For feeding I stuck with my home made dripper feed hydro system, rock wool and clay pebbles. Using ferro regional nutes range along with plant magic magne cal and canna pk 13/14

Flipped to 12/12 12 days ago.

90% of the bud is going to be turned in to oil when I'm done with this grow. Recently been using a hot press for a solventless extraction, getting around 20% return. Done this with kief recently... Pressed it in to hash then pressed the hash and got even better returns

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ReeferDankness For This Useful Post:

G' (25-10-18), GEORGE (25-10-18), Kurdt (26-11-18), MonsterEnergy (13-11-18)

Thanks

Buds are forming up nicely now. Special kush has really thrown out a nice amount of flower but after growing it a few times this appears to be the norm for this strain in early flowering.

The 3 GSC I have are 2x sativa dominant and 1x indica. The sativa pheno's have the most awesome smell of fresh lime and are already producing some nice sugar around the upper leaves.

Everything is pretty much on autopilot at this point. Might do a bit of defoliation later in flower but for now the lower stuff is seeing enough light as the canopy is only about 1ft or so thick.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ReeferDankness For This Useful Post:

G' (25-10-18), GEORGE (25-10-18), Kurdt (26-11-18), MonsterEnergy (13-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Wow they looking pukka there brother, nice healthy looking plants plenty of bud sites great stuff mate, keep us updated bro'. G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-10-18), MonsterEnergy (13-11-18), ReeferDankness (28-10-18)

Thanks

Sorry for the delay in an update.

Things have been going along nicely, Still 4 weeks to go until chop. A few of the plants look quite smaller compared to the left 2 but I think they'll fatten up by the end, the last week has shown some fattening of the buds so hopefully it continues.

2 of the GSC are smelling fantastic quite a citrus smell early on but now it's almost like a cookie dough smell and looks like great frost production.

The peyote critical (front right) never really grew that well I got rid of a lot of side branches after the flip due to them being so short. It has about 4 or 5 main tops though and they are all pretty solid.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ReeferDankness For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-11-18), Kurdt (26-11-18), MonsterEnergy (13-11-18), Valentina (18-01-20)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,392 Times

they are looking mighty tasty mate,
    frost is definitely heavy, great stuff so far

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-11-18)

Thanks

Another update before harvest.

Things are going well smells are really nice. looks like I got 3 different pheno's from the GSC, one of them has turned purple and smells like cookie dough

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ReeferDankness For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-11-18), Jumper114 (28-11-18), _teapot_ (26-11-18)