Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Fan leaf issue

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,137 Times

Quote Originally Posted by G' View Post
    This is my first time growing in PM soil J and it looks like it will take a bit of getting used to the "when to feed and when not to feed situation" not complaining about it as it had my girls taking off like they were turbo charged at the start and through veg, all the best mukka, G'.
    I don't doubt the soil one bit no pests no nasty stuff like miracle grow .

it's just abit hot for 30-40days now this I can understand the issues I've been having with the auto flowering within 30days haha but for photoperiods I've grown three last time and they was great covered in sugars mate , will treat mine with calmag feed and water today and hope she chills out lol apart from that buds swelling nicely and I will upload a pic later on g

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MRJIMMY2017 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-10-18)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3