Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Growing in coco coir ec ppm amd ph

Thanks

Sweet man as I did a little trial run not long ago with a few and didn’t have a blue lab truncheon or a ph meter as u can imagine it didn’t go far

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Neverseenone For This Useful Post:

gardro (20-10-18)

Thanks

But I’m highly grateful for your advice true ledgend my friend!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Neverseenone For This Useful Post:

gardro (20-10-18)

Thanks

Once it’s in the coco after germinating how long would you say will need to veg for from that point till ready to flower

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Neverseenone For This Useful Post:

gardro (20-10-18)

Thanks

And also from when I’ve put them into the coco after germinating do I need to start feeding with nutes and cal mag straight away from first time I water them

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Neverseenone For This Useful Post:

gardro (20-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Neverseenone View Post
    Once it’s in the coco after germinating how long would you say will need to veg for from that point till ready to flower
    Depends how big you want the plant. 4 to 6 weeks after its broke ground is about right

Thanks

And also from when I’ve put them into the coco after germinating do I need to start feeding with nutes and cal mag straight away from first time I water them
    As you are using RO water then yes start with a weak feed. Root stim is important at this stage

Thanks

I wanted to do 9 in my tent veg them for 4 weeks and then flower for 2months well the strain I want takes around 65 days to flower , ok also ifnput seedling into a paper cup around 2/3 pint size till he roots come to the bottom isit a good idea to be planting it into the final size container from that as I want to do in around 15l pots will do 70/30 coco - perlite and then some rocks at the bottom or good drainage ? What root stimulator is good one and does it just need that and ro water for a couple of feeds when first sprouted in soil with leaves then introduce cal mag and the nutes

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Neverseenone For This Useful Post:

gardro (20-10-18)

Thanks

I wanted to do 9 in my tent veg them for 4 weeks and then flower for 2months well the strain I want takes around 65 days to flower , ok also ifnput seedling into a paper cup around 2/3 pint size till he roots come to the bottom isit a good idea to be planting it into the final size container from that as I want to do in around 15l pots will do 70/30 coco - perlite and then some rocks at the bottom or good drainage ? What root stimulator is good one and does it just need that and ro water for a couple of feeds when first sprouted in soil with leaves then introduce cal mag and the nutes
    If you use a ready to use Coco like canna Coco professional it's set at 0.6EC from factory so that why you feed at that level from start and then increase. Once its above ground.

I just use 100% Coco as it's has the very best aeration and drainage. Perlite is for dirt grows imo

Rhizotonic i use as root stim. 2ml per litre

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

There's a sticky called guide to coco nutes which I find invaluable mate. I'm nearly finished flowering and still only have ec up to 1.2 going in. Any more and she burns. I thought I'd need cal mag as my waters base ec is only 0.1 but I've only Fed them it a few times and never thought they showed signs of needing it really. Tho I'm a new grower so maybe that was a mistake lol... Tho I read the canna a and b range have enough of it already

Here's that thread:
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-And-Nutrients
    Last edited by Silkadin; 21-10-18 at 01:07 AM.

Thanks

Ye deer tweet guys. Thanks for that thread aswell pal , how many times are u repotting, I plan on using half a litre cardboard cups to start them in after sprouted seedlings , once the roots get to the bottom of that will they be ok to putt straight into the 15L pots that I want to finish with I do I need a smaller pot to use in between to ensure good drainage and run off?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast