Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Post op PC case to stealth unit graft

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

How important is the mylar for the inside ? Its a gloss finish on the inside so it is sort of reflective already.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (22-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Just a few pics of my attempt to turn my PC case into a stealth grow unit.

I think the pics are self explanatory really but any questions just ask.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Continued......

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Awesome job mate, love the stealth drawer front

2nd pic down...was the question 'do you want a coffee' or 'wtf have you done to my drawer unit' ?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (22-10-18)

Thanks

Hahahahahahahq Ive only just noticed that hahahaha no she came out to bring me pain killers mate hahaha really put my back out at the start of the build lifting my work bench awkwardly lol.
    Last edited by Gaz; 22-10-18 at 10:09 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

AND (22-10-18), CityDweller (22-10-18)

Thanks

I always look at the stuff I'm not meant to on peoples pics, lol. Some avatars, now that's a different thing altogether

So a bit eager to get started were ya, hope you're on some good ones, even Tramadol has little effect on mine these days, hoping I can get 'proper medicine' on prescription one day

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (22-10-18), Gaz (22-10-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post
    I always look at the stuff I'm not meant to on peoples pics, lol. Some avatars, now that's a different thing altogether

So a bit eager to get started were ya, hope you're on some good ones, even Tramadol has little effect on mine these days, hoping I can get 'proper medicine' on prescription one day
    Lol yeah, its stupid that I shift weight every week at the gym and done my back trying to wrestle my work bench from the back of the shed haha.

Ive got some 30mg codeine so two and a half of them plus 2 paracetamol for now. Im out of bud but I got some goodies coming tomorrow so with that and a days rest tomorrow I should be back on my feet. Im not a fan of opiates after having to come off of morphine after a year of pain from my gallbladder tumor (its been cut out along with the gallbladder) but the pain is severe. I will only take them for 3 days tops to avoid any dependency.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

AND (22-10-18), CityDweller (22-10-18), Valentina (23-10-18)

Thanks

Yeah was thinking you were one of those gym peeps. Sod's law mate, I carried 40+ 8x4 fire rated plasterboards up 4 flights of concrete steps with no bother, twisted funny geting back in the van after plastering it and out went my back, had to sleep in van right there in the car park as I couldn't get out

Its one I will always remember for sure as I was 100+ miles from home & it was fuckin' cold

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (22-10-18), Gaz (22-10-18), Valentina (23-10-18)

Thanks

Yeah was thinking you were one of those gym peeps. Sod's law mate, I carried 40+ 8x4 fire rated plasterboards up 4 flights of concrete steps with no bother, twisted funny geting back in the van after plastering it and out went my back, had to sleep in van right there in the car park as I couldn't get out

Its one I will always remember for sure as I was 100+ miles from home & it was fuckin' cold
    Its fucking crazy isnt it lol, Ive got a weakness at L4 so now and again if I catch it right it fucking does me over. Like you say though its always doing something daft that does it. Thats sounds fucking horrifying though man ! Did you have some smoke at least ? I get it though man there is no way I could drive a car or my bike at the minute. Gonna have to miss Uni tomorrow and rest up

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Its fucking crazy isnt it lol, Ive got a weakness at L4 so now and again if I catch it right it fucking does me over. Like you say though its always doing something daft that does it. Thats sounds fucking horrifying though man ! Did you have some smoke at least ? I get it though man there is no way I could drive a car or my bike at the minute. Gonna have to miss Uni tomorrow and rest up
    Hehe, ran out of smoke at about midnight, so then couldn't sleep at all. Back was ok ish at about 5am so drove home slowly, 4 bloody hours later...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (22-10-18), Gaz (22-10-18)

Thanks

Hehe, ran out of smoke at about midnight, so then couldn't sleep at all. Back was ok ish at about 5am so drove home slowly, 4 bloody hours later...
    Aaww man thats fucking horrendous.!!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Cant sleep coz pain so just ordered another fan cover for the inside with a sponge style dust protector. Reckon that will be good as I can soak in neem oil and stop them little fuckers coming in for lunch !.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (23-10-18)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast