Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Dehumidefire ???????

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    258
    Thanks
    127
    Thanked 284 Times in 160 Posts

    Default Dehumidefire ???????

    Strange i feed my plants every 2 to 3 day but it seem like my dehumidifire is filling up rather qwick and feeds needing quicker


    Would you say this is sucking the water from soil or plants ect or ........

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mull420canna For This Useful Post:

    G' (23-10-18), hotshot (25-10-18), Master Kief (22-10-18)

  3. #2

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    390
    Thanks
    739
    Thanked 1,060 Times in 349 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mull420canna View Post
    Strange i feed my plants every 2 to 3 day but it seem like my dehumidifire is filling up rather qwick and feeds needing quicker


    Would you say this is sucking the water from soil or plants ect or ........

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    What's your RH mate?

    :Toke

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Master Kief For This Useful Post:

    G' (23-10-18), hotshot (25-10-18), Mull420canna (23-10-18)

  5. #3

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    258
    Thanks
    127
    Thanked 284 Times in 160 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Kief View Post
    What's your RH mate?

    :Toke
    40 to 60 dehumid on timer m8

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mull420canna For This Useful Post:

    G' (23-10-18), hotshot (25-10-18), Master Kief (23-10-18)

  7. #4

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,519
    Thanks
    12,790
    Thanked 6,133 Times in 2,147 Posts

    Default

    The Rh always goes up whenever you water of feed your girls brother and with a dehumidifier running it's taking the moisture from the air so the plants can't take as much in through their leaves so i would suppose they will drink faster from the medium, well that's the way i see it anyway, all the best bro'. G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

    Latest diary http://thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/sh...-x-White-widow

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (25-10-18), Master Kief (23-10-18)

  9. #5

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    258
    Thanks
    127
    Thanked 284 Times in 160 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G' View Post
    The Rh always goes up whenever you water of feed your girls brother and with a dehumidifier running it's taking the moisture from the air so the plants can't take as much in through their leaves so i would suppose they will drink faster from the medium, well that's the way i see it anyway, all the best bro'. G'.
    Cheers man so im in no trouble with what im doing am i ..

    I mean like my plants are still getting all my nutes not the dehumidfire

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mull420canna For This Useful Post:

    G' (23-10-18), hotshot (25-10-18), Master Kief (23-10-18)

  11. #6

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    390
    Thanks
    739
    Thanked 1,060 Times in 349 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mull420canna View Post
    Cheers man so im in no trouble with what im doing am i ..

    I mean like my plants are still getting all my nutes not the dehumidfire

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    That's all good then. Wouldn't worry mate

    :Toke

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Master Kief For This Useful Post:

    G' (23-10-18), hotshot (25-10-18)

  13. #7

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,519
    Thanks
    12,790
    Thanked 6,133 Times in 2,147 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mull420canna View Post
    Cheers man so im in no trouble with what im doing am i ..

    I mean like my plants are still getting all my nutes not the dehumidfire

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    Yeah brother your girls will be getting their nutes mate, i always run my 20lr dehumidifier 24/7 when my girls cola's start bulking up got to play safe against the dreaded grot, all the best G'.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (25-10-18), Mull420canna (24-10-18)

  15. #8

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    258
    Thanks
    127
    Thanked 284 Times in 160 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G' View Post
    Yeah brother your girls will be getting their nutes mate, i always run my 20lr dehumidifier 24/7 when my girls cola's start bulking up got to play safe against the dreaded grot, all the best G'.
    Cheers man mine rund for around 5 hours day on 12 /12 on and off

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mull420canna For This Useful Post:

    G' (25-10-18), hotshot (25-10-18)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     bongs - herbtools     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     buy a bong from Herb Tools     |     GYO Seedbank     |     Buy Cannabis Seeds     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK