Thread: Do autos need veg nutrients

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,297 Times

Default Do autos need veg nutrients

Just seeing if I need to buy them, I read somewhere they don’t need it till flowering if using plant magic, but I’ve seen people saying usthem so I’m unsure could anyone give me some advice cheers

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

ggotch (23-10-18)

Macky Guest

Default Do autos need veg nutrients

Quote Originally Posted by skunkblast View Post
    Just seeing if I need to buy them, I read somewhere they don’t need it till flowering if using plant magic, but I’ve seen people saying usthem so I’m unsure could anyone give me some advice cheers
    The soil should have enough food in it to last three or four weeks. Enough for veg time of autos
    Last edited by Macky; 23-10-18 at 03:43 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

ggotch (23-10-18), Valentina (23-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Usually an auto is fine through veg with out nutes so long as the pot is large enough (around 10L) That said, never say never, you may need some nutes... but probably won't
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

ggotch (23-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

as a general rule i dont ,as i ensure my soil is capable of supporting plant needs for at least a few weeks before i start.

however you really need to watch the plant ,adding them if theyre going light etc and ill generally add grow for a week into flower and then stop,just alternating bloom feeds as i think they need/are asking for it,sticking to plain water,maybe molasses, if they look happy.

mind ive become a lazy grower nowadays i like "simple" and i achieve taste and quality more than amount, than i did when i rushed about in nonstop technical chaos,i have more of a battle controlling my enviroment nowadays really and that often throws up similar plant effects as swapping nutes n stuff about so it took me a while to get a grasp of.

basically just learn to watch the plant n keep it simple,that then covers all the auto strains,which in my experience all have their own quirks and fucked up sense of humours.

so yes,buy a small bottle etc n keep it to hand.

good luck with grow chap.
    Last edited by ggotch; 23-10-18 at 04:04 PM.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

Gaz (23-10-18), Kurdt (23-10-18), lipnobody (23-10-18), M_C (23-10-18), Valentina (23-10-18), _teapot_ (23-10-18)

Thanks

Thanks for the replies people I will just keep an eye on it when I start I’m hoping the 10 litre fabric pot and pm soil will get it to week 3-4 then is it the bloom nutes? Cheers

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

Gaz (23-10-18), ggotch (23-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ggotch View Post
    ... in my experience all have their own quirks and fucked up sense of humours.
    So much this ^
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

Gaz (23-10-18), ggotch (23-10-18), lipnobody (23-10-18)

Thanks

I've still not started my grow yet i'm hoping to next month but just wondered if somebody could give me some advice please, i just can't figure out where to place my fan in the drobe please i'm thinking of taking the pc fan out and using a proper fan that turns cheers here's my diagram

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	diagram 2.png 
Views:	71 
Size:	10.1 KB 
ID:	370243

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skunkblast View Post
    I've still not started my grow yet i'm hoping to next month but just wondered if somebody could give me some advice please, i just can't figure out where to place my fan in the drobe please i'm thinking of taking the pc fan out and using a proper fan that turns cheers here's my diagram

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	diagram 2.png 
Views:	71 
Size:	10.1 KB 
ID:	370243
    i've put this in the wrong section sorry it won't let me delete it