Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: whats the best tasting bud you ever smoked?

Macky Guest

dont matter about the strain as much as it being grown AND dried n cured properly. Grow organic, make sure you let the plant get to its proper finishing stage, so its all good and ripe and youll have pukka weed. Bat guano really brings out flavour, add some of that to your next grow if you like a strong flavour

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

420gen (24-10-18), Gaz (03-11-18), GEORGE (24-10-18), Priapus (25-10-18), Valentina (26-10-18)

Thanks

agree and disagree here Mack, yes absolutely true, if you want to have smooth good tasting weed that is crucial, but the difference in strain taste is huge, when i was a teenager, we had bush weed, skunk and Jamaican ses, now days theres all sorts of flavours, and they really are different from one another

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    dont matter about the strain as much as it being grown AND dried n cured properly. Grow organic, make sure you let the plant get to its proper finishing stage, so its all good and ripe and youll have pukka weed. Bat guano really brings out flavour, add some of that to your next grow if you like a strong flavour

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 420gen For This Useful Post:

Gaz (03-11-18), GEORGE (24-10-18), Priapus (25-10-18), Valentina (26-10-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 420gen View Post
    agree and disagree here Mack, yes absolutely true, if you want to have smooth good tasting weed that is crucial, but the difference in strain taste is huge, when i was a teenager, we had bush weed, skunk and Jamaican ses, now days theres all sorts of flavours, and they really are different from one another
    Yer I get what you’re saying, but if the weed ain’t done right, the flavour isn’t coming out any way that’s what I’m trying to say lol.

My favourite weed has to be my recent jack herer from seeds man, absolutely phenomenal flavour! Been smoking twenty years, never tasted weed like it. But that was just the phenotype, not all jack tastes like that

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

420gen (24-10-18), AND (24-10-18), Gaz (03-11-18), GEORGE (24-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,214 Times

Quote Originally Posted by 420gen View Post
    I'm going to go nostalgic here. My all time favorite is skunk. I remember when it first showed up and it was immediate true love. I named all my children skunk, in fact.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jeff For This Useful Post:

420gen (24-10-18), gardro (26-10-18), Gaz (03-11-18), GEORGE (24-10-18), Wags (24-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Strawberry haze, easily...bought a Q, smoked it within a day...bought an Oz, smoked it within 3 days, couldn't get anymore...absolutely gutted. Beautiful taste & smell, was an absolute cracker

Also got some S5, that was really nice too

That Jack Herrer that Macky grew was very nice too

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

420gen (24-10-18), gardro (26-10-18), Gaz (03-11-18), GEORGE (24-10-18), Wags (24-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

In 1989, I was invited to a toga party at a Frat within Stanford University in California.

Somebody put a Temple Ball in my fist. It was streaked with blue, green and orange and hard like a fucking marble.

It was rammed into a chillum and I lit it.

I literally could not feel the ground any more...I walked around a late 80's American university like Freewheelin' Franklin for about 3 hours before finding the top of a bunk bed in the halls of residence.

When I woke up, it was explained to me that I'd just slept in the vacant bed of someone who'd left the college the previous week after cold-bloodedly killing their mother during Spring Break.

And, "He's going to be furious with you!"

So, yeah, that Temple Ball that time.

That was pretty good.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

420gen (24-10-18), gardro (26-10-18), Gaz (03-11-18), GEORGE (24-10-18), lipnobody (31-10-18), Priapus (25-10-18), Valentina (26-10-18), WhIpLaSh (25-10-18)

Thanks

haven't seen any JH around in ages, not the proper stuff anyway, very good strain

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Yer I get what you’re saying, but if the weed ain’t done right, the flavour isn’t coming out any way that’s what I’m trying to say lol.

My favourite weed has to be my recent jack herer from seeds man, absolutely phenomenal flavour! Been smoking twenty years, never tasted weed like it. But that was just the phenotype, not all jack tastes like that

gamechanger

Quote Originally Posted by Spdrjeff View Post
    I'm going to go nostalgic here. My all time favorite is skunk. I remember when it first showed up and it was immediate true love. I named all my children skunk, in fact.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

hahaha know the pain mate

Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post
    Strawberry haze, easily...bought a Q, smoked it within a day...bought an Oz, smoked it within 3 days, couldn't get anymore...absolutely gutted. Beautiful taste & smell, was an absolute cracker

Also got some S5, that was really nice too

That Jack Herrer that Macky grew was very nice too

i felt like i was reading a horror story here mate, lol. its either the weed or your a great writer

Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    In 1989, I was invited to a toga party at a Frat within Stanford University in California.

Somebody put a Temple Ball in my fist. It was streaked with blue, green and orange and hard like a fucking marble.

It was rammed into a chillum and I lit it.

I literally could not feel the ground any more...I walked around a late 80's American university like Freewheelin' Franklin for about 3 hours before finding the top of a bunk bed in the halls of residence.

When I woke up, it was explained to me that I'd just slept in the vacant bed of someone who'd left the college the previous week after cold-bloodedly killing their mother during Spring Break.

And, "He's going to be furious with you!"

So, yeah, that Temple Ball that time.

That was pretty good.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 420gen For This Useful Post:

Gaz (03-11-18), GEORGE (25-10-18), Priapus (25-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Talking

I guess I have no taste buds, when it comes to weed. All I taste is smoke, they all taste of smoke, but I do smell the different kinds, like some smell sweet, some Stink, some smell green, and all other different kinds of smell's just can't put a name to them all. But taste, they all taste the same to me.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

420gen (29-10-18), gardro (26-10-18), Gaz (03-11-18), Valentina (26-10-18), Wags (25-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,881 Times

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    I guess I have no taste buds, when it comes to weed. All I taste is smoke, they all taste of smoke, but I do smell the different kinds, like some smell sweet, some Stink, some smell green, and all other different kinds of smell's just can't put a name to them all. But taste, they all taste the same to me.
    That's gutting mate don't know what I'd do if I couldn't taste that first dooby of the day.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wags For This Useful Post:

420gen (29-10-18), Dizzydave (31-10-18), gardro (26-10-18), Gaz (03-11-18), GEORGE (25-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,614 Times

I moan about the last plant i grew,the 'narco purps auto' that wasnt an auto and wasnt purple but it has an amazing flavor,whatever it is..Really citrusy, it reminds me when I was a kid and went to i think it was chesington world of adventures, there was this kids ride where you sat in this little boat thing and went around a bubble factory and this place had an amazing lemon pop smell,its just like that, really nice to smell and vape.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

420gen (29-10-18), gardro (26-10-18), Gaz (03-11-18), GEORGE (25-10-18)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast