2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

G' (26-10-18), WF420 (25-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,402 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    I got mine from ebay stinky stuff but must have IMO

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Cheers mate, il get some ordered now 👍

Edit: ordered the same bottle as you bud, be here saturday or monday!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (26-10-18), G' (26-10-18), Gaz (25-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

G' (26-10-18), Gaz (25-10-18), Loki (27-10-18), WF420 (26-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,169 Times

Quote Originally Posted by WF420 View Post
    Aye, thats what i thought mate! Little bastards, thought id killed um with the 2 loads of bleach i sprayed!Do i spray the plants also? Theyre only 5 days above ground so nowhere near flower yet!

Would a smoke bomb be a good idea too?
    smoke bomb is the best if you are sure you can set it off without breathing it. Spider mites can be hard to kill with neem. Did not work for me but I had a bad infestation. If you go the bomb route I would wash the plants afterwards and not flower for 3-4 weeks.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

G' (26-10-18), Gaz (26-10-18)

Thanks

Well look whos popped by to say hello...

Thought i noticed a few little spots on the leaves, turned one over and as if by magic, see this little fucker!

Only got 1 or 2 per plant so its not overly worrying, just not sure if its a spider mite or what?

Will neem oil work? Gonna read through Reds IPM thread and get some stuff together i think...
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...2&share_type=t

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

G' (26-10-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    😂😂😂
    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    smoke bomb is the best if you are sure you can set it off without breathing it. Spider mites can be hard to kill with neem. Did not work for me but I had a bad infestation. If you go the bomb route I would wash the plants afterwards and not flower for 3-4 weeks.
    Ahh cheers mate, shouldnt be an issue as tents in the loft so set the fecker off then run 😂😂 what dya mean by wash the plants? Runnin autos this time round so no control on flip but theyre only like 5 days old Cheers for that, was gonna have a dig around, definitely need to sub it!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

G' (26-10-18), Gaz (26-10-18)

Thanks

😂😂😂Ahh cheers mate, shouldnt be an issue as tents in the loft so set the fecker off then run 😂😂 what dya mean by wash the plants? Runnin autos this time round so no control on flip but theyre only like 5 days oldCheers for that, was gonna have a dig around, definitely need to sub it!
    After you bomb and the tent airs out you want to wash the plants with the shower or faucet to clean the bomb residue off the leaves. I am not sure if bombs will hurt a young plant. I would neem first and only use the bomb if the neem fails.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

G' (26-10-18), Gaz (26-10-18), WF420 (26-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

I'm quite sure it has to be cold pressed neem oil, yes it does smell but a small price to pay to get rid of those little bastards, i've used neem oil a few times and it's always worked for me killing mite, thrips and vine weevil, just a little tip matey and spray when your lights have just gone out and have a wee fan blowing in the room to dry them off before lights come back on and maybe back your light off a wee bit till you sure the girls are dry because the oil will burn the leaves if not properly dry, i was also told when i first used it to spray with clean water 2 or 3 days after spraying with neem to remove any oil residue, make sure you get right under the leaves as well bro' good luck G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

Gaz (26-10-18), WF420 (26-10-18)

Thanks

After you bomb and the tent airs out you want to wash the plants with the shower or faucet to clean the bomb residue off the leaves. I am not sure if bombs will hurt a young plant. I would neem first and only use the bomb if the neem fails.
    Quote Originally Posted by G' View Post
    I'm quite sure it has to be cold pressed neem oil, yes it does smell but a small price to pay to get rid of those little bastards, i've used neem oil a few times and it's always worked for me killing mite, thrips and vine weevil, just a little tip matey and spray when your lights have just gone out and have a wee fan blowing in the room to dry them off before lights come back on and maybe back your light off a wee bit till you sure the girls are dry because the oil will burn the leaves if not properly dry, i was also told when i first used it to spray with clean water 2 or 3 days after spraying with neem to remove any oil residue, make sure you get right under the leaves as well bro' good luck G'.
    👍👍 thanks for that mate, was gonna go for a bomb to set off later this afternoon. My only worry is that they only have 2 sets of leaves so dont want to leave it too long and have the little buggers eat all the chlorophyll 😔

Quote Originally Posted by G' View Post
    Ordered the cold pressed stuff mate, cheers for the tips! Just glad ive caught them this early rather than when pom poms are forming!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

Gaz (26-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Bummer mate but caught nice and early by the looks. Don't think they resemble spider mites, or at least the dreaded 2 spotted type. If anything they look like predators 🤔🤔

I'm going to have another full look at my ipm

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (27-10-18), Gaz (26-10-18), WF420 (26-10-18)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast