Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What's causing yellowing leaves?

Thanks

Thanks for the advice Trex ill feed tonight, i was using 3.25ml flower and 0.5ml pk on the last feeding what would you recommend upping the feed to? Should i incorporate some grow as well?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alex123 For This Useful Post:

420gen (06-11-18), CityDweller (06-11-18), GEORGE (04-11-18), MonsterEnergy (06-11-18), Trex (02-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Alex123 View Post
    Thanks for the advice Trex ill feed tonight, i was using 3.25ml flower and 0.5ml pk on the last feeding what would you recommend upping the feed to? Should i incorporate some grow as well?
    I dont use those nutes tbh i make my own . But keep pk as is and up the bloom say 1ml . If it worstens . You may be on lockout and will have to flush

It is a two part feed tho . Are you adding the Grow in there aswell ?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

420gen (06-11-18), Alex123 (02-11-18), GEORGE (04-11-18), MonsterEnergy (06-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    I dont use those nutes tbh i make my own . But keep pk as is and up the bloom say 1ml . If it worstens . You may be on lockout and will have to flush

It is a two part feed tho . Are you adding the Grow in there aswell ?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Okay will do mate, ill keep an eye on it after see if the yellowing continues.
    I initially fed them grow nutes for the first 2 weeks then i switched straight to bloom, i did supplement some grow in a couple of times when i saw yellowing lower leaves.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alex123 For This Useful Post:

420gen (06-11-18), CityDweller (06-11-18), GEORGE (04-11-18), MonsterEnergy (06-11-18), Trex (02-11-18)

Thanks

same thing happening to me mate, Ive given her a lil bit of nute burn so ive back off feeding, last feed was 6 days ago, scared to give nutes as i dont want to further burn but fan leaves yellowing middle of the plant got me panicking as well lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex123 View Post
    Hi guys back again with my other amnesia this time, shes a tall girl spent an extra week stretching, around 5 ft tall.
    I saw a little bit of nute burn after i fed a strong solution about 2 weeks ago, so i flushed and re fed at 3.25ml per litre of flower.
    The nute burn seemed to stop but fan leaves have started to yellow.
    Is it normal for the plant to be yellowing at this stage? Am i over or underfeeding?
    Thanks for reading guys any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Strain: Original Amnesia (dinafem)
    Medium: Palgron light mix soil
    Temps: 18-25c
    Humidity: 40-50%(daytime) 50-60%(night)
    Nutrients: Oldtimers bloom/pk
    Pot size: 18L fabric pots

Attachment 367171Attachment 367170

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 420gen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-11-18), MonsterEnergy (06-11-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,392 Times

Quote Originally Posted by 420gen View Post
    same thing happening to me mate, Ive given her a lil bit of nute burn so ive back off feeding, last feed was 6 days ago, scared to give nutes as i dont want to further burn but fan leaves yellowing middle of the plant got me panicking as well lol.
    nitrogen deficiency tends to start at the bottom with the oldest growth getting hit first not the middle of the plant yellowing

if it's sativa it needs more grow/N until week 3/5 of 12/12 depending on when stretch stops and how dark the leaves are, it's amnesia so heavy sativa ur in lightMix so can feed earlier

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

420gen (06-11-18), CityDweller (06-11-18), GEORGE (06-11-18)

Thanks

my one is sensi skunk. it says 80% indica but 70% of the leaves are skinny and long on the plant with only 30% looking like true indica leaves.
    its either my the nitrogen is not being absorbed properly or its turning into ammonia before absorbing, ive been looking at the nutrient deficiency chart posted up and it looks like i also have calcium potassium and magnesium deficiency, although ive given her epsom salt last week for mg problems.

its very frustrating as it could also be nute burns, 1 thing i must say that looks pleasing growing with coco or hydro is that you know exactly what your problem is, with soil its a guessing game and a painful one

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnergy View Post
    nitrogen deficiency tends to start at the bottom with the oldest growth getting hit first not the middle of the plant yellowing

if it's sativa it needs more grow/N until week 3/5 of 12/12 depending on when stretch stops and how dark the leaves are, it's amnesia so heavy sativa ur in lightMix so can feed earlier

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 420gen For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (06-11-18), GEORGE (06-11-18), Trex (06-11-18)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3