Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 48 of 48

Thread: Scooby needs the talks help.

  1. #41

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,997
    Thanks
    37,035
    Thanked 34,728 Times in 11,211 Posts

    Default

    Scoobz .them ph levels are good buddy .

    Testing ph run off in soil is near impossible .

    Best check your soil e.c level .

    Scoop up a bit of soil . Add water to it to fully saturate Let sit 20-40 mins . Squueze water out and fliter the solids . The put e.c or tdz meter in there . Ya want no more the 3.0 approx

    I would have said possible underfeeding but can be over feed also . Soil ph range is 5.5-7.5 .

    In all honesty a good quality soil requires almost no feed up until its rootbound .

    Intense lightin may be a factor also .

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (01-11-18), hotshot (01-11-18), scoobywho (01-11-18)

  3. #42

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    in a wardrobe
    Posts
    1,512
    Thanks
    5,331
    Thanked 4,252 Times in 1,325 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Scoobz .them ph levels are good buddy .

    Testing ph run off in soil is near impossible .

    Best check your soil e.c level .

    Scoop up a bit of soil . Add water to it to fully saturate Let sit 20-40 mins . Squueze water out and fliter the solids . The put e.c or tdz meter in there . Ya want no more the 3.0 approx

    I would have said possible underfeeding but can be over feed also . Soil ph range is 5.5-7.5 .

    In all honesty a good quality soil requires almost no feed up until its rootbound .

    Intense lightin may be a factor also .

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Good to have you back man hope the hunting trip went well mate.

    Going to get a ec meter soon, coco next run I think so will be needing it anyways.

    It must be underfeeding mate shes had no heavy doses of bloom or grow it appears that as soon as flower kicks in she gets proper hungry. Might pull 1.5 oz if im lucky going by the state of her the now lol.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (01-11-18), Gaz (01-11-18), hotshot (01-11-18), Trex (01-11-18)

  5. #43

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,997
    Thanks
    37,035
    Thanked 34,728 Times in 11,211 Posts

    Default

    Ok up it a tad then man . Im so used to my high charged soil .

    Up the feed . If it gets worst do that soil squeeze test and well get to bkttom of the troubles

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (01-11-18), Gaz (01-11-18), hotshot (01-11-18), scoobywho (01-11-18)

  7. #44

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2,623
    Thanks
    16,912
    Thanked 8,647 Times in 2,571 Posts

    Default

    I think upping the feed is a good idea. My F&V is in high charged soil and has used up all the nutes. Although I did intentionally undersize the pot so there is not much soil to work with.

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

    Gaz (01-11-18), hotshot (01-11-18), scoobywho (01-11-18), Trex (01-11-18)

  9. #45

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    in a wardrobe
    Posts
    1,512
    Thanks
    5,331
    Thanked 4,252 Times in 1,325 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Ok up it a tad then man . Im so used to my high charged soil .

    Up the feed . If it gets worst do that soil squeeze test and well get to bkttom of the troubles

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Shes getting another feed tonight mate she hasnt got any worse so I think ive just starved her pretty bad lol.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (01-11-18), Gaz (01-11-18), hotshot (01-11-18), Trex (01-11-18)

  11. #46

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    in a wardrobe
    Posts
    1,512
    Thanks
    5,331
    Thanked 4,252 Times in 1,325 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    I think upping the feed is a good idea. My F&V is in high charged soil and has used up all the nutes. Although I did intentionally undersize the pot so there is not much soil to work with.
    How is yours now city are the leaves still yellowing on you.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

    CityDweller (01-11-18), Gaz (01-11-18), hotshot (01-11-18), Trex (01-11-18)

  13. #47

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2,623
    Thanks
    16,912
    Thanked 8,647 Times in 2,571 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scoobywho View Post
    How is yours now city are the leaves still yellowing on you.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Yeah man. Still yellowing. Half the plant has narrow long buds and then other half has short round buds. 1 cola is double the height of the rest of the plant. Strangest thing i have ever seen.

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

    Gaz (01-11-18), hotshot (01-11-18), scoobywho (01-11-18), Trex (01-11-18)

  15. #48

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    in a wardrobe
    Posts
    1,512
    Thanks
    5,331
    Thanked 4,252 Times in 1,325 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    Yeah man. Still yellowing. Half the plant has narrow long buds and then other half has short round buds. 1 cola is double the height of the rest of the plant. Strangest thing i have ever seen.
    Strains enough to drive anybody up the wall mate lol think I'm going to need to up my grow a bit too going by last pic.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

    Gaz (02-11-18), hotshot (04-11-18), Trex (02-11-18)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quebec Cannabis Seeds

Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     bongs - herbtools     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     buy a bong from Herb Tools     |     GYO Seedbank     |     Buy Cannabis Seeds     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK