Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: what's the matter with my plant's?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    You need to be controlling and monitoring the PH and EC of everything that goes in and everything that comes out. Report those numbers and Macky and Joker will set you right.
    needs read up on bloody coco tbh an stop treating it like soil lol good link up top aswel, face palm.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (31-10-18), Gaz (31-10-18), GEORGE (31-10-18), scoobywho (31-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,994 Times

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    needs read up on bloody coco tbh an stop treating it like soil lol good link up top aswel, face palm.
    Joker have you ever used semilos ec meters going coco next run want more control over my feeding so going to start buying gear going canna nutes and coco.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (31-10-18), GEORGE (01-11-18), joker_the_smoker (31-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by scoobywho View Post
    Joker have you ever used semilos ec meters going coco next run want more control over my feeding so going to start buying gear going canna nutes and coco.

i aint mate if you wana spend couple quid on quality ec meter get yaself a bluelabs truncheon an PH pen or good alternative little cheaper option would be essentials ec/ph meter

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (31-10-18), GEORGE (01-11-18), scoobywho (01-11-18)

Thanks

Just one more question guys!! since I haven't had the right ph level when I water them, should I just use a bit of white Vinegar to lower the ph and then put it through the plant's?. Just want to know if I should be doing that the first time to wash out all the bad and then feed them next time? Will update on the ph level of what comes in and goes out. Thank's again!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to recky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    In coco mate, you feed everytime you water. Never give just plain water.

Feed and get atleast ten percent run off with every feed. You also want to feed everyday, at the least, every other day. Coco like to be kept moist, and fresh food given daily.

Do you have an ec meter mate?
    Just one more question guys!! since I haven't had the right ph level when I water them, should I just use a bit of white Vinegar to lower the ph and then put it through the plant's?. Just want to know if I should be doing that the first time to wash out all the bad and then feed them next time? Will update on the ph level of what comes in and goes out. Thank's again!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to recky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-11-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by recky View Post
    Best not to mate, the plant will be sort of used to the ph it’s at. To keep it fluctuating will make things worse. Just do the best you can until the ph meter arrives

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (01-11-18), GEORGE (01-11-18)

Thanks

yeah I went out an bought one. The reading's after putting the white vinegar in the water was at 5.5 down from 7.2 so will keep it that way now I have a ph reader, just need to get the ec meter sorted out. the run off from every plant after putting the diluted white vinegar were 6.2, 5.8 and 5.5. fed them as well, should I just keep on feeding them every water with ph around 5.8 at a consistent good level?. Sorry didn't see your comment before watering and feeding them!.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to recky For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (01-11-18), GEORGE (01-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    i aint mate if you wana spend couple quid on quality ec meter get yaself a bluelabs truncheon an PH pen or good alternative little cheaper option would be essentials ec/ph meter
    Lol been stung to many times buying cheap man so might invest in the truncheon. Cheers mate

16. The Following User Says Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by scoobywho View Post
    Lol been stung to many times buying cheap man so might invest in the truncheon. Cheers mate

Yes sir . Top quality the first time around eh . Cheap is as cheap does ... break lol

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-11-18), scoobywho (01-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Yes sir . Top quality the first time around eh . Cheap is as cheap does ... break lol

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Aye mate and it always breaks when you need it most lmao

20. The Following User Says Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-11-18)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3