Thread: Nutrition

Thanks

Default Nutrition

What recommendations of additives to go along side canna terra vega for fast healthy growth
    A friend gave me some terra vega and wondering what's the best additives are best with canna products

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dredacrop95 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-11-18), MonsterEnergy (31-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

take it you growin in soil then mate?

rhizotonic and silicon are always great to be used remember dependin on what kind of soil you are using it will be loaded with nutes so dont jump in thinking you need to use nutes straight away. just water and rhizo from begining then water rhizo an silicon after 2nd set leaves are developed, once you see lower leaves fade a tiny bit thats your cue to assist by using grow nutes

with soil i prefer to use plant magic grow along with thier bio silicon, then for bloom run buddhas tree organic bloom with plant magic pk 4 8

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

G' (01-11-18), GEORGE (01-11-18), MonsterEnergy (31-10-18), Valentina (31-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Totally agree with Jokes, i used plant magic plus and my girls grew unbelievably fast in it i used no nutes during veg and only started giving them a weak feed of old timers bloom 2 weeks after flip and i really think now that it was to early and could have waited longer, all the best matey, G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-11-18), joker_the_smoker (01-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    take it you growin in soil then mate?

rhizotonic and silicon are always great to be used remember dependin on what kind of soil you are using it will be loaded with nutes so dont jump in thinking you need to use nutes straight away. just water and rhizo from begining then water rhizo an silicon after 2nd set leaves are developed, once you see lower leaves fade a tiny bit thats your cue to assist by using grow nutes

with soil i prefer to use plant magic grow along with thier bio silicon, then for bloom run buddhas tree organic bloom with plant magic pk 4 8
    I've got some rhizoctonic to go alongside my canna vega when
    50ml to 10L of water(canna vega)
    40ml to 10L of water(rhizoctonic)

But I only have a one litre bottle to mix them in do I just put 5ml of vega and 4ml of rhiz into one litre of water? Is that correct

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dredacrop95 For This Useful Post:

G' (02-11-18), GEORGE (01-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Dredacrop95 View Post
    I've got some rhizoctonic to go alongside my canna vega when
    50ml to 10L of water(canna vega)
    40ml to 10L of water(rhizoctonic)

But I only have a one litre bottle to mix them in do I just put 5ml of vega and 4ml of rhiz into one litre of water? Is that correct
    I've not used these nutes before brother but that sounds like a lot of nute per litre mate i would hang back until you get the go ahead from one of the guys that have experience with those nutes, all the best bro' G'.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-11-18)