Thread: I have some northern lights seeds i would like to donate

Thanks

Default I have some northern lights seeds i would like to donate

how would I do that? Instead of taking I would like to give a little back to this site which has helped me so much I thought id show my appreciation!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justintimeshepard For This Useful Post:

M_C (04-11-18), Peanut butter (07-11-18), sqydro (08-11-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 101,709 Times in 32,465 Posts

Drop Ironman a PM mate, I'm sure he'll be able to help rehouse them for you
    Sometimes you have to sacrifice your principles, sometimes you have to do things you don't really want to do. (Mark Jenkins)

Please familiarise yourself with our Forum Rules -http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/faq.php

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

justintimeshepard (04-11-18), Peanut butter (07-11-18), Valentina (07-11-18)

Thanks

Nothing like a good little competition to giveaway goods

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kudos For This Useful Post:

justintimeshepard (04-11-18), Peanut butter (07-11-18)

Thanks

am growing out some seeds made by face on my next grow we pheno hunt/breeding project n the ole northern lights was always a favorite smoke of mine let me know if a can help mate (thctalk veterain btw just new acc as left when the site got took over a few year ago) lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk