Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Thc/cbd oil Mg dosage.

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Im good mate, I have an odd perspective on things really, I see emotion as serving little purpose and I rely on my rational mind to deal with these things. I serve little purpose unless I can be analytical and rational, if I show fear my wife will freak, its not that Im not scared I just choose to lock that shit down and be pragmatic. If they say she has it then I will believe the treatments will work and try to keep our lives normal and if the worst happens then I will deal with it same with Dad , it aint over till the fat lady sings and until I hear that bitch sing then its business as usual.

Im not saying thats what you should do but if you can take anything from how I'm coping to help then fantastic.

The offers stand to you as well mate, if you ever need to talk then Im around most days
    Exactly the same for me mate, I’m a rational person, emotion never did anyone any favours lol.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

AND (05-11-18), Gaz (05-11-18), Valentina (20-12-18)

Macky Guest

Had a thought, how would life insurance work if they found thc in the system is this didn’t go down well? If he used it for treatment without being prescribed it, it my fuck up the life insurance policy? Maybe this is why he is saying he won’t take it? Any got any ideas on this?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

Dam bro I’m sorry to hear this. I’ve just made 58 mls of RSO for a friends wife who has something similar that they cannot operate on . She’s be going with the phonemix tears dosage of 1 mg per day for the last week and it has most certainly help with the side effects off chemo it’s just in the hands off God and her doctors now.
    I hope this helps bro

Up the irons

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

AND (05-11-18), Gaz (05-11-18), Valentina (20-12-18), WhIpLaSh (05-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Had a thought, how would life insurance work if they found thc in the system is this didn’t go down well? If he used it for treatment without being prescribed it, it my fuck up the life insurance policy? Maybe this is why he is saying he won’t take it? Any got any ideas on this?
    Surely it all depends on whether they autopsy or not? Not sure why they would in a diagnosed cancer case? Sorry for talking so matter-of-factly about this...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Insurance companies will do anything to get out of paying up, so yeah quite possibly allthough now that medicinal has become 'legal' I don't think they would have a case as he 'technically' wouldn't be doing anything wrong. Obviously don't take my word, check it out

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

Gaz (05-11-18), UpT0wn (05-11-18), Valentina (20-12-18), WhIpLaSh (05-11-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The budda View Post
    Dam bro I’m sorry to hear this. I’ve just made 58 mls of RSO for a friends wife who has something similar that they cannot operate on . She’s be going with the phonemix tears dosage of 1 mg per day for the last week and it has most certainly help with the side effects off chemo it’s just in the hands off God and her doctors now.
    I hope this helps bro
    Nice one budda! I’ve read pheno is tears is good. When you say 1ml a day, how is she taking it? Capsule? Any carrier oils? Do you know the dosage after bioavailability is taken into account?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

AND (05-11-18), Gaz (05-11-18), The budda (05-11-18), WhIpLaSh (05-11-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by WhIpLaSh View Post
    Surely it all depends on whether they autopsy or not? Not sure why they would in a diagnosed cancer case? Sorry for talking so matter-of-factly about this...
    Facts are facts mate, the truth might hurt, buts it’s never wrong

I’ll have to look into it, as and said, insurance companies will try and find a way. He needs to be given the go ahead from the doc, written.

Cannabis is out of the system in 28 days, ish. Fucking shit thinking about all this man. He is already organising his own funeral ffs and I’m here trying to organise some medicine that will help him, but he risk losing his life insurance and leaving his wife in shit loads of debt and a mortgage to pay) these laws are so fucked up man.

Just gotta hope for the best, and do the best we can to get him, and each other through this shit. He don’t want the oil, but I’m making it anyway, so if he needs it, it’s there for him...hopefully he won’t need it, and the chemo don’t kick the shit out of him too bad.

But if he needs it, I’m gonna have his full course ready to take!! I gotta help some how, and this is what I know.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

AND (05-11-18), Gaz (05-11-18), UpT0wn (05-11-18), Valentina (20-12-18), WhIpLaSh (05-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,927 Times

Is that something that is written into life insurance? Absolute crooks. My understanding is the coroner with only do an autopsy if there is suspicion

Sorry to hear about your father in law mate. I wonder if he'd consider it only during the chemo? Theres a video of a guy who takes oil for the symptoms of chemo and the turn around is unbelievable. Goes on to campaign.

Obviously we are bias on this site. Cannabis is likely to be a drug that can be abuse lol ;-)
    But it should be made available as a prescription med. Ive lived with someone going through cancer and seen them take pill after pill. Another med causes these side effects, then you need more meds to treat the ever growing list.

How many years is it going to be before it can be prescribed and collected at the pharmacy? Its sinful the state its in and I know I couldnt sit around and watch someone suffering when they didnt have too. Illegal or not
    Current grow: Cindy jocks & Royal Dwaft

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ery-Auto-Diary

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UpT0wn For This Useful Post:

AND (05-11-18), Gaz (05-11-18), WhIpLaSh (05-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

Nice one budda! I’ve read pheno is tears is good. When you say 1ml a day, how is she taking it? Capsule? Any carrier oils? Do you know the dosage after bioavailability is taken into account?
    No sure on the bioavailability thing bro . She fills a 1ml syrine from the pot and just squirts about a 3rd under her tounge morning evening and bed time bro . I can tell you from experience it’s not the best tasting thing in the world but it does seem to do the trick.
    I took out heavy duty life insurance about 3 years ago when we started a family and was very surprised that they asked me about drug use excluding cannabis . Might be worth checking with the company

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

AND (05-11-18), Gaz (05-11-18), WhIpLaSh (05-11-18)

Macky Guest

If the worst was to happen, I’m unsure they would give an autopsy, but you never know, might a clause in the insurance or something. I’ll have to get him to look into it, but he is still against it so he won’t anyway. His wife is more up for it, and said she will spike his food if she needs too.....that’s unethical as fuck and I’m not game for that shit. I’d tranquillise him, so he knew about it sure lol, but giving someone drugs and not telling them is wrong, I can’t do that.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

UpT0wn (05-11-18)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast