Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Thrips in flower

Thanks

Like you say though it feels wrong.
    But I suppose once you do it once you never look back.
    Might try it with a couple branches first, see the difference.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Superf1y For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (13-11-18), G' (14-11-18), GEORGE (08-11-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Superf1y View Post
    Like you say though it feels wrong.
    But I suppose once you do it once you never look back.
    Might try it with a couple branches first, see the difference.
    I’m going to, just make sure they’re dry before hanging it rains outdoors man, won’t do any harm

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (13-11-18), G' (14-11-18), GEORGE (08-11-18), lipnobody (07-11-18), WF420 (07-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    I have always been hesitant, never done it, but always wanted to. Everywhere I have read about washing, all there is, is people saying “ once you’ve smoked washed buds, you’ll never go back”. I need to do it! But harvest time is a pain in the arse anyway lol.

Redisiel recommends doing this, and that’s good enough for me. He swears by it, and he knows his shit!
    Never heard of washed buds !!

Imho it would wash out all the terps and natural oils . Us true organic folk have the best tasting buds you can imagine . No flushes no b.s period . Havin to wash buds seems rediculous

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (13-11-18), GEORGE (08-11-18), WF420 (07-11-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Never heard of washed buds !!

Imho it would wash out all the terps and natural oils . Us true organic folk have the best tasting buds you can imagine . No flushes no b.s period . Havin to wash buds seems rediculous

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Red is fully organic too. He has a post on it some where. Explains it better than I can

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (13-11-18), GEORGE (08-11-18), WF420 (07-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,402 Times

I’m going to, just make sure they’re dry before hanging it rains outdoors man, won’t do any harm
    Spoke to redz about this in dam mate, he said after the wash just hold it over the final bucket until it stops dripping and youre good to go with the hanging

Not only will it get rid of any pests if youre unfortunate enough to get them but also any dust particles etc!

Plus im with you, if its good in redz eyes its gotta be good... that man seriously knows his shit! 😂

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (13-11-18), GEORGE (08-11-18), Superf1y (08-11-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by WF420 View Post
    Spoke to redz about this in dam mate, he said after the wash just hold it over the final bucket until it stops dripping and youre good to go with the hanging

Not only will it get rid of any pests if youre unfortunate enough to get them but also any dust particles etc!

Plus im with you, if its good in redz eyes its gotta be good... that man seriously knows his shit! 😂
    Mon the red!! Lol. He has offered me so much advice, months ago! I’m still researching everything lol. Reading the books he’s has recommended. Watching videos he recommends. I really really like his all natural growing style man. I might be ready to go living soil after Christmas and new year is out the way, I can’t wait

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (13-11-18), GEORGE (08-11-18), lipnobody (07-11-18), WF420 (07-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,458 Times

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned but i noticed your RH was at 70% in week 5? seems quite high to me that mate, I cant help with the thrips though im afraid hope you manage to get sorted though!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amnesia auto For This Useful Post:

AND (08-11-18), CityDweller (13-11-18), GEORGE (08-11-18), Superf1y (08-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,402 Times

Mon the red!! Lol. He has offered me so much advice, months ago! I’m still researching everything lol. Reading the books he’s has recommended. Watching videos he recommends. I really really like his all natural growing style man. I might be ready to go living soil after Christmas and new year is out the way, I can’t wait
    Im on with teaming with nutrients and have a list as long as my arm of podcasts to listen to when i get round to it!

Thinkin about it ima start putting them on on the way to and from work 👍

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (13-11-18), GEORGE (08-11-18)

Macky Guest

Default Thrips in flower

Quote Originally Posted by WF420 View Post
    Im on with teaming with nutrients and have a list as long as my arm of podcasts to listen to when i get round to it!

Thinkin about it ima start putting them on on the way to and from work 👍
    And bed time, on repeat, when ever you can listen listen, over and over again mate, there so much you’ll miss whilst driving or sleeping. Always good to re listen

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (13-11-18), GEORGE (08-11-18), WF420 (08-11-18)

Thanks

I know it's a bit high. I blame the temp co troller. If removed it now and it's down to 60.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Superf1y For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (13-11-18), GEORGE (08-11-18)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast