Thread: Hermie spray

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,284 Times

Default Hermie spray

My mate asked me to post and ask all the wise growers on the talk,he’s 5 week in flower and has come across some nannas,I’ve told him to get in there with some tweezers and take them all off,he says he has heard of a spray that can neutralise male pollen so the plants don’t seed,I told him I never heard of it but there should be someone on here that knows about it,if it exists.
    It's nice to be nice.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

AND (06-11-18), GEORGE (07-11-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Benson123 View Post
    My mate asked me to post and ask all the wise growers on the talk,he’s 5 week in flower and has come across some nannas,I’ve told him to get in there with some tweezers and take them all off,he says he has heard of a spray that can neutralise male pollen so the plants don’t seed,I told him I never heard of it but there should be someone on here that knows about it,if it exists.
    Nah mate, I’ve never heard of it, and plus, you wanna spray shit like that on buds? Not gonna be worth smoking. You’ve done the right thing by telling him to remove the nanas, that’s the best you can do really. It’s probably already pollinated the others. Check for open nanas

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

AND (06-11-18), Benson123 (06-11-18), GEORGE (07-11-18), UpT0wn (06-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Yeah, probably costs like £300 a go, nice fancy label and does exactly what it says on the tin, costs £300...

Wont do shit for the nanas though...if it exists...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (06-11-18), GEORGE (07-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,284 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Nah mate, I’ve never heard of it, and plus, you wanna spray shit like that on buds? Not gonna be worth smoking. You’ve done the right thing by telling him to remove the nanas, that’s the best you can do really. It’s probably already pollinated the others. Check for open nanas
    Yeah they are open but he says only appeared in the last couple days,I think it’s to late for him,the worst thing is he only done 2 grows and this also happened last time,he says his plants have never been stressed and he’s had no timer issues.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

British green (06-11-18), GEORGE (07-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

I’ve heard of a product called reverse or something similar and remember a guy using it and he thought he’d stop the nanners from coming but it didn’t work and he spent more time plucking them out then anything else. So imho plucking is the only way and expect the odd seed in the final product 😃🇬🇧

Sent from a green and pleasant land

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

BB (06-11-18), Benson123 (06-11-18), CityDweller (06-11-18), GEORGE (07-11-18), UpT0wn (06-11-18)