Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: growing and making my own cbd oil

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    It’ll depend on the medium mate. But I’m not sure really, never used auto feeders.
    ok mate im sure someone will have the answer on this site i might have to post in the wilma section of this site

2. The Following User Says Thank You to miracle-herb For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-18)

Thanks

You gotta be careful with all these you tube guys making claims they can’t back up mate. Be sceptical of everything!
    100% agreed , There is a guy on youtube trying to get people to eat 100% mango for 6 months based on the fact he did it and is still alive lol , CRazy

But there is tons of peer reviewed studies and documentary like :

what the health ( This will blow you mind , , its the canabiss story all over again )
    Dr. Michael Greger: How Not to Die
    Dr. Baxter Montgomery : A Role Model M.D.
    Food as Medicine - Dr. Michael Greger
    Interview with Dr. Ellsworth Wareham
    Forks Over Knives
    Eating You Alive
    Food Choices
    Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead

They all show the research , The evidence and why plant based is the way forward !!
    Im lucky to be a vegan so i diont have to drink the puss filled milk and cheeses and tons of growth hormones from meat ect .I stopped eating that crap when the WHO ( world health organization) listed meat as Carcinogenic to humans ,

So fancy that our animal products are the number one cause of cancer , diabetes & CVD
    Last edited by MrEnigma; 08-11-18 at 09:32 AM.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrEnigma For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (08-11-18), GEORGE (08-11-18), redisiel (11-11-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnigma View Post
    100% agreed , There is a guy on youtube trying to get people to eat 100% mango for 6 months based on the fact he did it and is still alive lol , CRazy

But there is tons of peer reviewed studies and documentary like :

what the health ( This will blow you mind , , its the canabiss story all over again )
    Dr. Michael Greger: How Not to Die
    Dr. Baxter Montgomery : A Role Model M.D.
    Food as Medicine - Dr. Michael Greger
    Interview with Dr. Ellsworth Wareham
    Forks Over Knives
    Eating You Alive
    Food Choices
    Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead

They all show the research , The evidence and why plant based is the way forward !!
    Im lucky to be a vegan so i diont have to drink the puss filled milk and cheeses and tons of growth hormones from meat ect .I stopped eating that crap when the WHO ( world health organization) listed meat as Carcinogenic to humans ,

So fancy that our animal products are the number one cause of cancer , diabetes & CVD
    It’s horrible, I love meat so much..... but have been discussing with the wife recently about going to a plant based diet.

It’ll be hard to make the change over, I love meat, but really, that shit bad for you in the amounts people eat it nowadays. And the shit they feed the animals too.....wish I had my own farm so I could just grow and raise all my own food, and weed lol.

I probably won’t make the change though, it’s one of those always considering never doing it, like a clap on switch for the lights lol.

What would you recommend to some one who eats meat, and dairy, but is planning on becoming vegan?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (08-11-18), GEORGE (08-11-18), MrEnigma (09-11-18)

Thanks

im the same as you macky i love meat but from what ive found out about meat its a big NO NO to consume by us esp in this day and age with the antibiotics and growth hormones they give the animals humans are supposed to be plant based eaters thats why our ancestors didnt have half of the sh*t ppl have these days ive got a few fav ppl i get my info from one ive already gave on here which is theliferegenorator and another is Dr Sebi he himself cured many ppl of many things and he went to court because they claimed him as fake and if im certain 79 witnesses turned up to court with proof of there disease they had before and then the after results he is amazing its on youtube so ya can all look him up ya sens 2 there is so many things us humans can do to protect ourselves from the deepstate and the military war complex like the chemtrails in the sky, its just that some ppl think these ppl wont do that to the human kind, there is so much more to our lives on this planet but its all been hidden from us all people have to do to learnt the truth is open your eyes and look for the answers the worst thing these people could have done was give people internet because more and more people are speaking out...

sorry for the rant people

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miracle-herb For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (08-11-18), GEORGE (08-11-18), MrEnigma (09-11-18)

Thanks

It’s horrible, I love meat so much..... but have been discussing with the wife recently about going to a plant based diet.

It’ll be hard to make the change over, I love meat, but really, that shit bad for you in the amounts people eat it nowadays. And the shit they feed the animals too.....wish I had my own farm so I could just grow and raise all my own food, and weed lol.

I probably won’t make the change though, it’s one of those always considering never doing it, like a clap on switch for the lights lol.

What would you recommend to some one who eats meat, and dairy, but is planning on becoming vegan?
    I loved meat to and used to consume it daily , Although when i went vegetarian last year i gave up meat pretty easy .

Where i struggled was ditching milk its in everything , also through education i found out its addictive

Now adays its easy to switch , There is lots of burgers ,sausages replacement meats like tofu ( delicious when prepped nice )
    Last edited by MrEnigma; 09-11-18 at 05:05 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrEnigma For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-11-18), miracle-herb (09-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnigma View Post
    I loved meat to and used to consume it daily , Although when i went vegetarian last year i gave up meat pretty easy .

Where i struggled was ditching milk its in everything , also through education i found out its addictive

Now adays its easy to switch , There is lots of burgers ,sausages replacement meats like tofu ( delicious when prepped nice )
    yeah there is lots of alternatives i do use a lot of quarn stuff thats made with soya bean in the next few weeks ill be doing my 1st 24hr water fast

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miracle-herb For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-11-18), MrEnigma (09-11-18)

Thanks

nice mate , good luck

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrEnigma For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-11-18)

Thanks

Its not something you can do over night , I removed 1 animal product a week and replaced it with alternatives ,

So beef sausage > one of the Veggie sausage in shops now
    burgers > one of the hundreds of veggie burgers , there is loads
    eggs & chicken > TOFU
    white rice > brown rice & quinoa
    mince > lentils
    MEAT in currys ect > Mushrooms or chick peas , or mixed beans
    Milk > Soya milk ( alpro i like ) , oat milk , rice milk , almond milk the list goes on and on

Now you can get replacement cheese , yogurts , bacon , and they all taste delicious
    Last edited by MrEnigma; 09-11-18 at 09:49 PM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrEnigma For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-11-18)

Thanks

You gotta be careful with all these you tube guys making claims they can’t back up mate. Be sceptical of everything!
    I second this. Plenty of people make videos claiming they have the cure for 'XYZ' and by the end of the video, they're plugging a product of some sort. Even if they're not selling a product likely they are monetising the channel.

that's not to say that I have no faith in alternative medicine or cannabis / CBD, I'm sure big pharma doesn't want us home growers f*cking with their profits.

But that's doesn't me that there are some unscrupulous growers with ulterior motives too ;-)

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samgee For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

If you eat shit then meat or non meat, you will eat shit!

Get away from this nasty prepacked meat you buy & stay away from genetically modified fruit & veg!

Use your local farm shops & stick two fingers up at the supermarkets!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

20. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-11-18)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast