Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Some kind of deficiency - Please help.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ggotch View Post
    actually anywhere between 6 and 7 ph is fine in soil,its the addition of using a chemical ph 'ing liquid where the problems arrive.

ive no idea where this 5ph and under rubbish is coming from,sounds like someones trying to kill the grow to me.

or we're being trolled. ive seen this username elsewhere getting the hammer.
    Im not trolling anybody. And cant really see Where i've been hammered. I have only made
    Two posts and this is the second.

U got me wrong ggotch:
    When I finish mixing my nutrients in the water the nutrients make my pH go down to 5 and
    Below.
    My plants need arround Two litres of feed:
    3ml/L bloom, 3ml/L growAnd 3ml/L alc a mic.
    In total 18ml nutrients for Two Litres, wich make my water pH go 5 and below..

I have adjusted this number to my plants and In end of week 3 of flower, I give them
    2ml/L
    PH is arround 5 still - thats Why I have to pH up.
    Last edited by Max_it; 18-11-18 at 05:05 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Max_it For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-11-18), ggotch (18-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

no worries chap,another user on tinterweb erb forum has same name as you.nowt personal.if it twas i wouldnt have bothered to type all that out with my one finger

9ml a ltr nutes isnt a good thing,perhaps try couple ml bloom n 1ml grow per ltr and see how it goes for a week.

algimic can be left out now anyway,thats a once a week thing imo at best,an even better use for it is in a bin somewhere far away.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

AND (18-11-18), GEORGE (19-11-18)

Thanks

Looks like Calcium deficiency to me, quite common under LED, as is Magnesium deficiency.
    When i grew under LED i always used Magnacal (calcium and magnesium additive) after my first LED grow was buggered by a deficiency of both.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheGreenFiddler For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-11-18), Max_it (05-12-18)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4