Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Need help - ASAP - Nutrient lock - PH ??

Thanks

Default Need help - ASAP - Nutrient lock - PH ??

Hey guys whats up...

i have this white lemon strain and im having some issues that i cant understand...i´m a new grower just so u know...this is my 4th grow.

I have 4 clones...2 of them are beautiful and healthy and 2 of them are looking locked up...it´s really odd becauase i been feeding them the same food and same amounts of water....using biogrow and bioheaven in small amounts as my soil is a bit strong..

I dont know if its a PH problem..i got this soil digital measure pen and its showing 7.0 / 7.5 (its not so accurate)... the water shows PH 6.3 and when i add the ferts it goes down to 5.6 PH...

Well anyway, our water here was giving me 65 TDS so i went and got a R/O filter so i could rule this out.....with the R/O filter the water went down to 10 TDS... the filter just arrived..didnt used it yet with the babies. Maybe it´s the salts in the water ..could´t tell !!

as u can see i´m kind of lost trying to figure out whats appening.. I also got a bubbler to maybe put the PH up a bit since i read somewhere its bad to use PH up and Down with organic ferts..

Please let me know what u think..and what should i do.....should i flush it? should i bubble it before adding the water to raise the PH of the mixed water?

The ladies are locked and looking ugly as you can see...

Best regards
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	82.1 KB 
ID:	367656   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	42.8 KB 
ID:	367657   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	59.5 KB 
ID:	367658   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	62.0 KB 
ID:	367659  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to markfoo For This Useful Post:

420gen (08-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

are you adjusting the ph before watering them mate? no need piss about with the ph wen growing in soil straight from tap nutes in an feed, thats simple.

givin the soil your using you want even need nutes any nutes yet..

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

420gen (08-11-18), Blue (08-11-18), CityDweller (08-11-18), Dr Green (08-11-18), GEORGE (08-11-18), Greengrass (08-11-18), markfoo (08-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    are you adjusting the ph before watering them mate? no need piss about with the ph wen growing in soil straight from tap nutes in an feed, thats simple.

No mate...not adjusting anything...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markfoo For This Useful Post:

420gen (08-11-18), GEORGE (08-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

There overfed, stick them on plain water until they’ve used what’s in the medium. Let the soil dry between each watering also

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

420gen (08-11-18), CityDweller (08-11-18), GEORGE (08-11-18), markfoo (08-11-18)

Thanks

This has goto be the biggest myth in growing not adjusting ph in soil , !!!

It depend 100% on what you are feeding , Try ANY system that made for soil , coco & hydro and most of them require ph adjusting ,

Granted all soil type fertilizers might need no adjusting but the mill line for example needs adjusting regardless of medium .

My mate HAD a nightmare grow this summer as he was told on THC talk that he didnt need to adjust in soil , even though i had already told him he did , regardless we fixed is issues eventually . although at a mega reduced harvest !!

Not trying to be a d**k here , but imho If its made for hydro coco & soil it need adjusting to what the bottle says ( 5.5. > 6.5 ) for most ! That said for the system above i agree tghere is no need to adjust just wanted to point out that it depends on what feed is used
    Last edited by MrEnigma; 08-11-18 at 12:53 PM.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrEnigma For This Useful Post:

420gen (08-11-18), CityDweller (08-11-18), GEORGE (08-11-18), markfoo (08-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnigma View Post
    This has goto be the biggest myth in growing not adjusting ph in soil , !!!

It depend 100% on what you are feeding , Try ANY system that made for soil , coco & hydro and most of them require ph adjusting ,

Granted all soil type fertilizers might need no adjusting but the mill line for example needs adjusting regardless of medium .

My mate HAD a nightmare grow this summer as he was told on THC talk that he didnt need to adjust in soil , even though i had already told him he did , regardless we fixed is issues eventually . although at a mega reduced harvest !!

Not trying to be a d**k here , but imho If its made for hydro coco & soil it need adjusting to what the bottle says ( 5.5. > 6.5 ) for most !
    i have never adjusted my water in soil and never had any problems everrrrrrrr......

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

420gen (08-11-18), GEORGE (08-11-18), Greengrass (08-11-18), markfoo (08-11-18)

Thanks

i have never adjusted my water in soil and never had any problems everrrrrrrr......
    Do you run a MULTI system that covers soil , hydro & coco ?

or

Feed ferts made just for soil ?

All multi systems ive used state on the bottle adjust to 5.5-6.5

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrEnigma For This Useful Post:

420gen (08-11-18), CityDweller (08-11-18), GEORGE (08-11-18)

Thanks

Do you run a MULTI system that covers soil , hydro & coco ?

or

Feed ferts made just for soil ?

All multi systems ive used state on the bottle adjust to 5.5-6.5
    why would you not run nutes designed for soil in 1st place... all my soil and coco/hydro nutes are kept separate probs why i have never had an issue......

so you use a bottle of nutes that cover you for all media?? please do expand...
    Last edited by joker_the_smoker; 08-11-18 at 01:12 PM.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

420gen (08-11-18), AND (08-11-18), CityDweller (08-11-18), GEORGE (08-11-18), Greengrass (08-11-18), MrEnigma (08-11-18)

Thanks

why would you not run nutes designed for soil in 1st place... all my soil and coco/hydro nutes are kept separate probs why i have never had an issue......

so you use a bottle of nutes that cover you for all media?? please to expand...
    Mills nutrients covers all for example with parts A+B + supplement depending on stage your at as does most of the 3 part systems there is lots that cover all 3 . part of the reason i crack seeds in cactus soil is its very low in nutrients so i can control feeding quicker untill they go outdoors or into the tent and they have always need fed A+B from a host os different systems

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrEnigma For This Useful Post:

420gen (08-11-18), CityDweller (08-11-18), GEORGE (08-11-18)

Thanks

Mills nutrients covers all for example with parts A+B + supplement depending on stage your at as does most of the 3 part systems there is lots that cover all 3 . part of the reason i crack seeds in cactus soil is its very low in nutrients so i can control feeding quicker untill they go outdoors or into the tent and they have always need fed A+B from a host os different systems
    i keep it simple... growing in coco use a canna nutrient ie; canna coco AB, Growing in soil use a nute like plant magic grow.. running hydro system use canna aqua. all these 3 part nutes etc are just not worth the hastle imo.

each to there own, if you wana use one nute to cover all medias crack on but its not something i will be doin. am sure the mills is tried an tested but not for me
    Last edited by joker_the_smoker; 08-11-18 at 01:29 PM.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

420gen (08-11-18), AND (08-11-18), CityDweller (08-11-18), GEORGE (08-11-18), ggotch (08-11-18)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast