Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19

Thread: Talking Nutrients With Blue

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I used one type for both veg and flower, vitalink was the one I used

This may be so when using the bottles stated dosage, something I’ve never done working to Ec
    It doesn’t matter what dosage the food works between ph 6-7 and will always bring it to this range once added. Used it for years in nft and coco never phd once.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bin man For This Useful Post:

hotshot (30-03-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,097 Times in 1,009 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bin man View Post
    It doesn’t matter what dosage the food works between ph 6-7 and will always bring it to this range once added. Used it for years in nft and coco never phd once.
    What's your water like what you were using growers ark with my tap has high pH and ec of 0.7 to 0.8

Current diary #1 https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...2&share_type=t

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grower1988 For This Useful Post:

Bin man (01-04-19), hotshot (31-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bin man View Post
    I do want to try this. But worried it will fook with the plants.
    Not saying your wrong but that would debunk all the stuff about certain elements being absorbed at certain ph.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to grower1988 For This Useful Post:

Bin man (01-04-19)

Thanks

Saying that
    What's ya thoughts on this blue. From growers ark

8. The Following User Says Thank You to grower1988 For This Useful Post:

Bin man (01-04-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grower1988 View Post
    What's your water like what you were using growers ark with my tap has high pH and ec of 0.7 to 0.8

I use RO now but my tap water is 0.6 ec ph around 7.3 every time I’ve used growers ark it has always brought the ph to 6.1 / 6.2

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bin man For This Useful Post:

grower1988 (01-04-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grower1988 View Post
    I do want to try this. But worried it will fook with the plants.
    Not saying your wrong but that would debunk all the stuff about certain elements being absorbed at certain ph.

I know it’s very strange maybe this is why I never hit a gram per watt , but my flowers are always 10/10 regardless

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bin man For This Useful Post:

grower1988 (01-04-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,869 Times in 2,460 Posts

Quick on in regards to Big Bud mate, on the label it says use weeks 2 through 4 in bloom phase. Does this mean use it in weeks 2, 3 and 4 or..?

Im planning to use Big bud in weeks 2 and 3, then PK in 4 to 7, and overdrive in 8 and 9.

Big buds NPK value is 0-4-4 so werent sure if thatd be too soft when compared to the PK 13/14 or 9/18 depending which companys nutes you go to

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

Blue (05-05-19), Squaggy (05-05-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,273 Times in 9,553 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WF420 View Post
    Quick on in regards to Big Bud mate, on the label it says use weeks 2 through 4 in bloom phase. Does this mean use it in weeks 2, 3 and 4 or..?

Im planning to use Big bud in weeks 2 and 3, then PK in 4 to 7, and overdrive in 8 and 9.

Big buds NPK value is 0-4-4 so werent sure if thatd be too soft when compared to the PK 13/14 or 9/18 depending which companys nutes you go to
    You can use this from the first sign of flower pistils mate, 2ml per litre then swap it out for your pk additive at week 4 as planned. You need a higher pk value for better results mid flower so you should be fine with 13/14 from week 4 onwards

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

WF420 (05-05-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,869 Times in 2,460 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    You can use this from the first sign of flower pistils mate, 2ml per litre then swap it out for your pk additive at week 4 as planned. You need a higher pk value for better results mid flower so you should be fine with 13/14 from week 4 onwards
    Cheers mate

I know ive asked before but the 13/14 has high levels of phosphorus which isnt necessary indoors right? Which is why Buddhas Tree use a 9/18 instead

18. The Following User Says Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

Blue (07-05-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,273 Times in 9,553 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WF420 View Post
    Cheers mate

I know ive asked before but the 13/14 has high levels of phosphorus which isnt necessary indoors right? Which is why Buddhas Tree use a 9/18 instead
    Yes that’s right mate, the old school pk’s with almost equal parts P and K were designed for rain washout on outdoor crops. There’s better ratios out there more suited to our indoor plants

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Cantona (07-05-19), Subterranean Man (07-05-19), WF420 (07-05-19)

Thanks

What’s your thoughts on ionic pk boost, I am using the ionic range, been using grow/coco and now on Bloom, week 2 of flower
    Not started on the PK yet, but have a bottle and I am tempted to use.
    I am using the autopot system, can I just introduce it to the res and use Bloom to bring up to suitable EC?
    I been feeding 1.2EC of Bloom only, and plants seem happy enough.
    Base water is 0.3/4

Ionic PK Boost (PK 14/15)
    Ionic PK Boost is the new bloom booster form Ionic. Ionic PK Boost is a higher concentration than the former Ionic Boost and is used weekly rather than every watering. Ionic PK Boost is designed to work in the flowering phase of a plant’s growth and promotes bigger yields and higher quality harvests.

Made with mineral salts, not chemicals
    New, improved and more concentrated version of Ionic Boost
    Can be used with almost any nutrient, medium and grow-system.
    Formulated for use in a plant’s flowering/fruiting stage
    Produces bigger harvest of better quality
    Works with hard or soft water
    Perfect for use with the range of Ionic base nutrients
    Contains:
    1 bottle of Ionic PK Boost (choose your size above)

How PK Boost Works:
    Ionic Boost is an easy-to-use flowering booster for plants grown with any of the Ionic Bloom nutrients (i.e Ionic Hydro Bloom, Ionic Coco Bloom or Ionic Soil Bloom). Ionic PK Boost helps to produce bigger harvests and to improve the quality of grown fruits and flowers. During flowering, plants need extra phosphorous and potassium (PK). Ionic PK Boost is a supplement containing extra PK and iron that plants need for heavy blooming. Ionic Boost is really simple to use but still produces very pleasing results. Ionic PK Boost can be used with almost any grow-system, substrate and nutrient except organics.

Using PK Boost:
    Ionic PK Boost can be used for plants during the flowering/fruiting stage, grown in any substrate and grow-system. Ionic PK Boost complements any of the Ionic bloom nutrients whether it's soil, coco or hydro. Ionic recommend that Ionic PK Boost is used from the first sign of fruits/flowers through to the flush.

For hand-fed soil and coco, use Ionic PK Boost once per week. Make up your feed water as usual using the appropriate Ionic Bloom Base nutrient. Add Ionic PK Boost at 1ml/litre to the feed water and adjust the E.C. to 1.5 (CF 15). If necessary, adjust pH.

For hydroponics, make up your nutrient solution as normal and add Ionic PK Boost at a rate of 1ml/litre and adjust E.C. to 2.0 (CF 20). We recommend you replace your nutrient solution every week.

Ionic PK Boost is quite a powerful flowering booster and should not be used with any other PK type boosters or at higher than the recommended rate as this will usually result in over-feeding.

As with all nutrients, boosters and additives, never mix them together in their concentrated form (i.e. straight out of the bottle). Always add each nutrient, booster or additive to your reservoir or feed water in turn, giving the solution a good stir to mix it in before adding the next one.

Recommended dosage: 1ml/Litre

NPK: 0-14-15

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19