Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 355

Thread: Talking Nutrients With Blue

  1. #321

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Planet earth
    Posts
    10,423
    Thanks
    27,961
    Thanked 34,118 Times in 9,310 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Hey Blue,
    This US based GS plant foods company has some interesting and affordable products. Should liquid kelp and this root ruckus be enough if I start with a good soil mix of soil, peat moss and worm poop?
    Hi Jeff the npk of this product is fairly low. It wouldn’t be suitable as a stand alone product for a full grow. It’s more of an additional additive.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    Gaz (07-01-19), hotshot (24-01-19), Jeff (07-01-19), tom222 (06-01-19)

  3. #322

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Planet earth
    Posts
    10,423
    Thanks
    27,961
    Thanked 34,118 Times in 9,310 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by millwall115 View Post
    Hi Blue. Is there anything I can add to soil to prevent calmag issues and keep organic?


    Please check out my diary.

    Cinderella jock and 1 other
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...5&share_type=t
    For anyone checking in we sorted this via pm. Millwalls going down the route of biotabs. He’s changed his soil to jacks magic which has plenty of additional traces and he’s also amending this with calcified seaweed. This will help correct his soil ph and also provide cal and mag. He’s also going to use volcanic rockdust this contains 60+ trace elements

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    Gaz (07-01-19), hotshot (24-01-19), millwall115 (06-01-19), tom222 (06-01-19)

  5. #323

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    South uk
    Posts
    1,466
    Thanks
    1,074
    Thanked 4,714 Times in 1,384 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    For anyone checking in we sorted this via pm. Millwalls going down the route of biotabs. He’s changed his soil to jacks magic which has plenty of additional traces and he’s also amending this with calcified seaweed. This will help correct his soil ph and also provide cal and mag. He’s also going to use volcanic rockdust this contains 60+ trace elements
    Il get a diary going so people can check in.


    Please check out my diary.

    Cinderella jock and 1 other
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...5&share_type=t

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to millwall115 For This Useful Post:

    Blue (06-01-19), Gaz (07-01-19), hotshot (24-01-19), tom222 (06-01-19), WF420 (07-01-19)

  7. #324

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Planet earth
    Posts
    10,423
    Thanks
    27,961
    Thanked 34,118 Times in 9,310 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fieldy View Post
    Canna A and B or Buddha tree a and b
    reason i ask iv always used canna but ran out and will be starting again very soon and keep looking at the buddha tree range


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Theres a few going down the Buddhas Tree route. I’m sure one or two members are giving these coco nutes a go at the moment. There’s very little in it when it comes to one part base nutes there all very similar. Let’s us know how you get on if you decide to give them a go

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    Fieldy (07-01-19), Gaz (07-01-19), hotshot (24-01-19), tom222 (06-01-19), WF420 (07-01-19)

  9. #325

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    7,173
    Thanks
    38,898
    Thanked 28,525 Times in 7,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    For anyone checking in we sorted this via pm. Millwalls going down the route of biotabs. He’s changed his soil to jacks magic which has plenty of additional traces and he’s also amending this with calcified seaweed. This will help correct his soil ph and also provide cal and mag. He’s also going to use volcanic rockdust this contains 60+ trace elements
    Lovely

    Just spent a small fortune on amendments Millwall, if theres anything you need, check if I have some lol as you wont want loads and Ive bought in bulk lol I have shed loads of kelp, neem, rockdust ect so if your in pinch let me know mate


    Mephisto Genetics Sour Livers - mentored by BB

    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-mentored-grow


  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (24-01-19), millwall115 (07-01-19), tom222 (07-01-19)

  11. #326

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    South uk
    Posts
    1,466
    Thanks
    1,074
    Thanked 4,714 Times in 1,384 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Lovely

    Just spent a small fortune on amendments Millwall, if theres anything you need, check if I have some lol as you wont want loads and Ive bought in bulk lol I have shed loads of kelp, neem, rockdust ect so if your in pinch let me know mate
    Very kind of you mate. Thanks for the offer. I’ve brought all the bits now, just waiting for them to arrive. They didn’t cost much.

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to millwall115 For This Useful Post:

    CuriousaurusRex (07-01-19), Gaz (07-01-19), hotshot (24-01-19), tom222 (07-01-19)

  13. #327

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    7,173
    Thanks
    38,898
    Thanked 28,525 Times in 7,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by millwall115 View Post
    Very kind of you mate. Thanks for the offer. I’ve brought all the bits now, just waiting for them to arrive. They didn’t cost much.
    Awesome

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

    CuriousaurusRex (07-01-19), hotshot (24-01-19), tom222 (07-01-19)

  15. #328

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,378
    Thanks
    4,204
    Thanked 6,185 Times in 2,079 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fieldy View Post
    Canna A and B or Buddha tree a and b
    reason i ask iv always used canna but ran out and will be starting again very soon and keep looking at the buddha tree range


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ive got the buddhas tree A+B mate, not quite as strong as the Canna

    Also not an issue atm but no little chamber on bottles so could be an issue when im lower down the bottle!

    Swapped mid grow so cant give a full run down but ive had no issues since i swapped

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

    Gaz (07-01-19), hotshot (24-01-19), tom222 (07-01-19)

  17. #329

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanks
    4,592
    Thanked 6,183 Times in 1,443 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Hi Jeff the npk of this product is fairly low. It wouldn’t be suitable as a stand alone product for a full grow. It’s more of an additional additive.
    Thanks. I got that for the humic acid and fungus. I'm doing a hot soil, worm castings and kelp. I'm going to trial it with some tomatoes and I think I will pop a northern lights auto bean too. I'll keep u updated on what I think of it.

  18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jeff For This Useful Post:

    Blue (10-01-19), Gaz (07-01-19), hotshot (24-01-19), tom222 (07-01-19), WF420 (07-01-19)

  19. #330

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    869
    Thanks
    398
    Thanked 2,589 Times in 854 Posts

    Default

    Hi blue what cleaning product can i use in my res to keep drippers and pipes clean? As you know i have hi ec tap water so a cleaning product is a must. Thanks

    current dairy #monthetalk https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...2&share_type=t

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grower1988 For This Useful Post:

    Blue (10-01-19), Gaz (10-01-19), hotshot (24-01-19)

  21. #331

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Planet earth
    Posts
    10,423
    Thanks
    27,961
    Thanked 34,118 Times in 9,310 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grower1988 View Post
    Hi blue what cleaning product can i use in my res to keep drippers and pipes clean? As you know i have hi ec tap water so a cleaning product is a must. Thanks

    current dairy #monthetalk https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...2&share_type=t
    Hi mate the raw omina your already using should sort this.. If not take a look at dutch pro keep it clean. There’s a few of these products out there all similar.. Check the ingredients, cost and mls per litre of each to determine the better one.

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    Gaz (10-01-19), grower1988 (10-01-19), hotshot (24-01-19), tom222 (10-01-19)

  23. #332

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    7,644
    Thanks
    12,793
    Thanked 34,025 Times in 7,534 Posts

    Default

    Bro this organicus!!is there a pk to use with it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BB For This Useful Post:

    Blue (10-01-19), Gaz (10-01-19), hotshot (24-01-19), tom222 (10-01-19)

  25. #333

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Planet earth
    Posts
    10,423
    Thanks
    27,961
    Thanked 34,118 Times in 9,310 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    Bro this organicus!!is there a pk to use with it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nah bro just the base nutrient with this one. Oltimers 4/8, biotabs pk or a top dress of bat gauno powder if you want to add extra pk alonside it.

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    BB (10-01-19), Gaz (10-01-19), hotshot (24-01-19), tom222 (10-01-19)

  27. #334

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    7,644
    Thanks
    12,793
    Thanked 34,025 Times in 7,534 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Nah bro just the base nutrient with this one. Oltimers 4/8, biotabs pk or a top dress of bat gauno powder if you want to add extra pk alonside it.
    Nice 1 bro.thanks for that


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BB For This Useful Post:

    Blue (10-01-19), Gaz (10-01-19), hotshot (24-01-19), tom222 (10-01-19)

  29. #335

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,378
    Thanks
    4,204
    Thanked 6,185 Times in 2,079 Posts

    Default

    Mate, youve told me why a 1:2 ratio of P/K is more desirable than a 1:1 ratio

    My question is, what does excess phosphorus cause in our plants?

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

    Blue (28-01-19), Gaz (24-01-19), hotshot (24-01-19), tom222 (24-01-19)

  31. #336

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,479
    Thanks
    39,956
    Thanked 41,880 Times in 12,708 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WF420 View Post
    Mate, youve told me why a 1:2 ratio of P/K is more desirable than a 1:1 ratio

    My question is, what does excess phosphorus cause in our plants?
    Burns plants buddy . Too much P is toxic

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

  32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

    Blue (28-01-19), Gaz (24-01-19), hotshot (24-01-19), tom222 (24-01-19), WF420 (24-01-19)

  33. #337

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,378
    Thanks
    4,204
    Thanked 6,185 Times in 2,079 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Burns plants buddy . Too much P is toxic

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Cheers bud, so thats why people say go steady cos its hot?

    Im tempted to get some of the buddhas tree now but ive still got nearly a full bottle of Canna

  34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

    Blue (28-01-19), Gaz (24-01-19), hotshot (24-01-19), tom222 (24-01-19), Trex (24-01-19)

  35. #338

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,479
    Thanks
    39,956
    Thanked 41,880 Times in 12,708 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WF420 View Post
    Cheers bud, so thats why people say go steady cos its hot?

    Im tempted to get some of the buddhas tree now but ive still got nearly a full bottle of Canna
    Its ok to use it . Just keep a close eye is all . Moderation is key

    Blue has much more experience in the coco businezz then me with PK's and all that tho . Was just chimming in til he pops in

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

  36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

    Blue (28-01-19), Cantona (24-01-19), Gaz (24-01-19), hotshot (24-01-19), tom222 (24-01-19), WF420 (24-01-19)

  37. #339

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    869
    Thanks
    398
    Thanked 2,589 Times in 854 Posts

    Default

    Hi buddy since using an airstone in my bin it raises the ph each day more then I'd like. Is there anyway to prevent this? Cheers

    Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

  38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to grower1988 For This Useful Post:

    Blue (28-01-19), Gaz (25-01-19), hotshot (13-02-19), tom222 (25-01-19)

  39. #340

    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,479
    Thanks
    39,956
    Thanked 41,880 Times in 12,708 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grower1988 View Post
    Hi buddy since using an airstone in my bin it raises the ph each day more then I'd like. Is there anyway to prevent this? Cheers

    Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
    Is there light hitting the water ?

    Ive have cheap stones changing my ph atm . Pissing me off .

    Fluctuations in temperatures or expired ph up n down will do it too .

    Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

  40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

    Blue (28-01-19), hotshot (13-02-19), tom222 (25-01-19)

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quebec Cannabis Seeds

Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     bongs - herbtools     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     buy a bong from Herb Tools     |     GYO Seedbank     |     Buy Cannabis Seeds     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK