Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: NEED lots of info PLEASE PPL....

Thanks

Default NEED lots of info PLEASE PPL....

hello guys/gals thanks for stopping by..

so i bought myself a wilma v2 11ltr 8pot system ive also bought Gold Label Hydro Clay Balls AND now im stuck

i need info on these.. questions please

1. whats the best nutrients for what i have (i heard vitalink max) i used to use canna but i dont think much of it also need to know nutrients during veg and flower, i used to use Rhizotonic for roots and Cannazym and canna's boost for flower along with pk13/14, and what would be the water to nutrient ratio in 70 ltr tank

2. what is the best timings for the nutrient feeding (i heard 15min's every 3hrs) is this right if so do u keep that during sleep times to?

3. what is the best ph range i live in a very hard water area so thinking about using distilled water (going to be hard as ive ony got a 4ltr distiller lol)

4. ive heard a lot about EC what is that and how do i do it

5. do you need c02 ive seen these bags on ebay ? what do you think also seen c02 tabs for the tank ?

6. whats the best temp and humidity ?

well i think thats it lol thanks in advance

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miracle-herb For This Useful Post:

AND (09-11-18), GEORGE (13-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

4. EC : Electrical conductivity of your water (Background EC) & dissolved nutrients added to that water...i.e. Bg EC 0.4, nutes added to make 0.6 etc it is measured using a meter...Bluelabs, Essentials...

About only one I can help with from that list, no experience of Wilma

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (10-11-18), GEORGE (13-11-18), miracle-herb (09-11-18), Priapus (11-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post
    4. EC : Electrical conductivity of your water (Background EC) & dissolved nutrients added to that water...i.e. Bg EC 0.4, nutes added to make 0.6 etc it is measured using a meter...Bluelabs, Essentials...

About only one I can help with from that list, no experience of Wilma
    thanks so is there a guide to go by like a step by step from baby cuttings to full flower ?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to miracle-herb For This Useful Post:

AND (09-11-18), CityDweller (10-11-18), GEORGE (13-11-18), Priapus (11-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by miracle-herb View Post
    thanks so is there a guide to go by like a step by step from baby cuttings to full flower ?
    Yeah, its called read the plant, start low and increase by .2 gradually, plant will tell you if its not happy

Plenty of members here who use Wilma too so you should have some more answers soon

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

Amnesia auto (10-11-18), CityDweller (10-11-18), GEORGE (13-11-18), miracle-herb (09-11-18), Priapus (11-01-19), UpT0wn (10-11-18)

Thanks

jees thats going to be hard for me im not used to all this lol i guess with time i will learn thanks mate

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to miracle-herb For This Useful Post:

AND (09-11-18), CityDweller (10-11-18), GEORGE (13-11-18), Priapus (11-01-19), UpT0wn (10-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,402 Times

jees thats going to be hard for me im not used to all this lol i guess with time i will learn thanks mate
    Youll be fine mate, plenty of people on here who will help you through!

Plus you just watch for the plant going pale then up the EC, its easier than it sounds!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

AND (09-11-18), CityDweller (10-11-18), GEORGE (13-11-18), miracle-herb (09-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WF420 View Post
    Youll be fine mate, plenty of people on here who will help you through!

Plus you just watch for the plant going pale then up the EC, its easier than it sounds!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    yeah i love this forum everyone is so friendly, just need to know what nutrients and other questions now lol you know like you said with the ec and you up it how does that work i have a 70ltr tank, if the ec reads 0.4 do i add nutrients per ml until 0.6 then check so on and so on ? and im in hard water area would that make any difference to the ec or is that just when i add the nutrients its all kinda spinning in my head lol
    Last edited by miracle-herb; 09-11-18 at 10:49 PM.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miracle-herb For This Useful Post:

AND (09-11-18), CityDweller (10-11-18), GEORGE (13-11-18)

Thanks

As WF above says, plenty here who will help, we were all new to it once

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (10-11-18), GEORGE (13-11-18), miracle-herb (09-11-18)

Thanks

i did used to grow in soil all i used was canna and went buy there chart on there site the plants did ok but on here i see trees and mine was like little skinny anorexic bushes with cocktail sausages as buds, but come back to it because my wife's grandmother has cancer so looked things up and found that cannabis (CBD-THC) is really good for it plus everyday health by what rick simpson says, so thats why im here im going to start making a regular batch for the family

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miracle-herb For This Useful Post:

AND (09-11-18), CityDweller (10-11-18), GEORGE (13-11-18)

Thanks

Not a good idea to use 'recommended dose' charts, firstly, plants don't always react the same...some strains like more food...some like less hence the reason for a little bit at a time. Plants cope a lot better with underfeeding rather than overfeeding, more food is always an option...less food isnt

And secondly, the charts are a good way for the manufacturer of the nutes, to make you buy more nutes

Stick around, read lots (so much info on every canna subject) get a diary going...anorexia and cocktail sausages will be a thing of the past

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (10-11-18), GEORGE (13-11-18), miracle-herb (09-11-18)

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast