Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: NEED lots of info PLEASE PPL....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WhIpLaSh View Post
    I'd dial the EC right down for a bit. The burnt tips make me think it's overfed.
    ok thanks, they barley have any food do they lol i hardley put any food in the water at all, its very different to soil ill change water again today thanks for your help, ohh and btw im going to order the invisable sun kit at some point today or 2mora im going to go for the ISH265 pro kit that should do for what ive got what is the difference in the 3000k 3500k and the 4000k?
    Last edited by miracle-herb; 21-01-19 at 02:33 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miracle-herb For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-01-19), MRJIMMY2017 (21-01-19), WhIpLaSh (21-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Quote Originally Posted by miracle-herb View Post
    ok thanks, they barley have any food do they lol i hardley put any food in the water at all, its very different to soil ill change water again today thanks for your help, ohh and btw im going to order the invisable sun kit at some point today or 2mora im going to go for the ISH265 pro kit that should do for what ive got what is the difference in the 3000k 3500k and the 4000k?
    Different spectrums are better for different stages of growth. You'll be pretty much fine with 3000K or 3500K from seed/clone to harvest.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-01-19)

Thanks

Different spectrums are better for different stages of growth. You'll be pretty much fine with 3000K or 3500K from seed/clone to harvest.
    ok ive bought it with the 3500k that should also help her :-)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miracle-herb For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-01-19), WhIpLaSh (21-01-19)

Thanks

right ive done another res change my water is 0.6 EC by the time i put the changed water in the res that jumped up to 0.8 my PH was at 7.8 so PH'd it to 5.8 did the EC again and it jumped to 1.0 ? as everyone knows you cant get all the water out of wilma but there was only little amount left do i not add food or what, my water here where i am is shitty hard water its nasty to drink and seems my baby dont like it either, what do i do

8. The Following User Says Thank You to miracle-herb For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-01-19)

Thanks

right ive done another res change my water is 0.6 EC by the time i put the changed water in the res that jumped up to 0.8 my PH was at 7.8 so PH'd it to 5.8 did the EC again and it jumped to 1.0 ? as everyone knows you cant get all the water out of wilma but there was only little amount left do i not add food or what, my water here where i am is shitty hard water its nasty to drink and seems my baby dont like it either, what do i do
    I'm no expert but have you looked into a reverse osmosis water system? Sounds like your tap water quality might not be up to scratch.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-01-19), miracle-herb (22-01-19)

Thanks

I'm no expert but have you looked into a reverse osmosis water system? Sounds like your tap water quality might not be up to scratch.
    yeah i have been looking at that, yesterday i made a little filter myself with gravel and activated charcoal takes a bit of time to run the water through but should be a little better for her untill i can sort somthing else out, this is turning out very expensive lol

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miracle-herb For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-01-19), WhIpLaSh (22-01-19)

Thanks

yeah i have been looking at that, yesterday i made a little filter myself with gravel and activated charcoal takes a bit of time to run the water through but should be a little better for her untill i can sort somthing else out, this is turning out very expensive lol
    It can add up, no argument there but in the long run you'll save thousands on buying shitty street weed! Silver lining, mate lol

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It can add up, no argument there but in the long run you'll save thousands on buying shitty street weed! Silver lining, mate lol
    yeah thats very true, im actually doing this to make cbd oil for my wifes nan she has cancer just hope it helps when its eventually done, i bought this of ebay for 25 quid that should do it
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	84.4 KB 
ID:	369385

its a 5 stage reverse osmosis should be also good for us for drinking

if i use one of these will i need to change the feed from ionic HW to normal ionic?
    Last edited by miracle-herb; 22-01-19 at 01:15 PM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miracle-herb For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-01-19), WhIpLaSh (22-01-19)

Thanks

yeah thats very true, im actually doing this to make cbd oil for my wifes nan she has cancer just hope it helps when its eventually done, i bought this of ebay for 25 quid that should do it
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	84.4 KB 
ID:	369385

its a 5 stage reverse osmosis should be also good for us for drinking

if i use one of these will i need to change the feed from ionic HW to normal ionic?
    Sorry to hear about your wife's nan's poor health. Cancer is such a scourge

That RO system should hopefully do the job. I'm not 100% sure about the impact on your nutes. It's probably prudent to first get the system in place, see what the EC and PH of your tap water is then before you go replacing nutrients. That's what I would do

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 57,968 Times

First grow usually pays for it all just having that cash upfront

From the groom

"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet."

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Easy-T For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-01-19), miracle-herb (22-01-19), WhIpLaSh (22-01-19)

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast