Thread: only BLOOM nutes not enough for flowering buds?

Thanks

Default only BLOOM nutes not enough for flowering buds?

Ive been reading non stop today as I have a unhappy lady right now, as most of you guys have seen on my other post about the yellowing leaves.
    And I've come to a conclusion that just using BIO CANNA FLORES(bloom feed) is not enought during flower.

Seems people have like 3-5 different types of nutes for soil when it comes to bloom, even veg,
    I guess just bloom, especially organic is just not enough for what the plant needs.

am i on the right track here guys?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 420gen For This Useful Post:

G' (12-11-18), GEORGE (12-11-18), The budda (11-11-18), UpT0wn (11-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,927 Times

Hey mate. Although I havent used that nute range plants always need some grow nutes during flowering, albeit in smaller doses.

My nute schedule has me slowly increasing the grow then once flowering kicks in (after the stretch), introducing bloom. Bloom is needed in larger quantities so a small amount of grow should help prevent any yellowing.

Thats the plan anyways. Best way is to read the plant and she'll tell you what she needs, and how much.

Edit: Currently im using Biobizz range (switching next grow): Grow,Bloom,Topmax, algamic, Rootjuice. Adding in molasses and epsoms as needed
    Current grow: Cindy jocks & Royal Dwaft

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ery-Auto-Diary

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UpT0wn For This Useful Post:

420gen (11-11-18), G' (12-11-18), GEORGE (12-11-18), lipnobody (11-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,214 Times

Quote Originally Posted by 420gen View Post
    Ive been reading non stop today as I have a unhappy lady right now, as most of you guys have seen on my other post about the yellowing leaves.
    And I've come to a conclusion that just using BIO CANNA FLORES(bloom feed) is not enought during flower.

Seems people have like 3-5 different types of nutes for soil when it comes to bloom, even veg,
    I guess just bloom, especially organic is just not enough for what the plant needs.

am i on the right track here guys?
    Yes you are on the right track. You still need nitrogen. Check out the canna website and see if they have recommended nutrient charts.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jeff For This Useful Post:

420gen (11-11-18), G' (12-11-18), GEORGE (12-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

I always keep my veg nutes in the mix right up TIL last few weeks bro I drop it back to half and feed along Flores , pk and boost .I have always ended up with nitrogen hungry girls any other way

Up the irons

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

420gen (11-11-18), G' (12-11-18), GEORGE (12-11-18), Jeff (11-11-18), UpT0wn (11-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,927 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Spdrjeff View Post
    Yes you are on the right track. You still need nitrogen. Check out the canna website and see if they have recommended nutrient charts.
    Less is more with the feeding charts. Biobizz would have me feeding 2ml grow and bloom as per there instructions. Just gave 0.5ml of both and they are still slightly overfed

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UpT0wn For This Useful Post:

420gen (11-11-18), G' (12-11-18), GEORGE (12-11-18), lipnobody (11-11-18)

Thanks

thanks fellas, yea just bloom has caused me a lot of problems, but, you live and you learn, Im not gonna add anything else to this grow as I've got couple weeks left, but next time round i will be fully equipped

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 420gen For This Useful Post:

G' (12-11-18), GEORGE (12-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

How do brother, what soil you using mukka ????
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

14. The Following User Says Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-11-18)