Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Northern Lights looking a bit sad.

Thanks

NO! If you are running organic soil i wouldn't give it any cal -mag at all! THOSE PLANTS SHOULDN'T GET ANYTHING at this point except water. You cant fix this problem by adding anything! You can still get some buds if you lower the toxicity of the soil. You can do that by just adding water. What kind of water do you use?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to creeperpark For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (14-11-18), GEORGE (14-11-18)

Thanks

Just tap water which has been left to sit for a few days to get rid of the chlorine and stuff. I have two big 40 litre tubs which I fill every other week or so.
    So I take it you're not a fan of OT Bio Silicon and Root Stimulant additives?
    It's funny, I was talking to a long time grower yesterday and he said he started off the same as me, used loads of this and that in the early days, now it's just dead simple, water and nutes when needed.
    Let's get it on!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beezerk For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (14-11-18), GEORGE (14-11-18)

Thanks

I don't know how much rain water you get a year where you are. I get between 32 to 60 inches a year. I keep a large plastic trash cans under the eve of my house full. When i need water I go fill my five gallon bucket! I keep a fresh bucket in the house stored at room temps. That water has only 7 to 25 ppms and is stable and has no readable ph!. It is as clean as Reverse osmosis and the plants Love it! Tap water here is poison and when you use it on the plants it causes a lot of problems. The ppms in my tap is over 500 and the ph is 8.2! I used Ro for a long time but rain is better. Sometimes you have to supplement it depending on what kind of medium you use. The grows i like most is just add water grows. I all so love soil-less grows too! Water is very important!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to creeperpark For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-11-18)

Thanks

Thanks mate, that’s great information.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Beezerk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

i think that 40% rh is going to mean the plants expirating hard and will be over feeding on anything and everything thats available to keep a sufficient supply of stuff it needs,ie its pigging out i think.

plus theres a chance that the real RH could be a even lower,ive had a few of those chinese rh meters and theyve all over read in comparison to my humidifier guage.

probably something else but the enviroment always comes first for me,once everything is dialled in right then its easier to figure out any other problems.spesh as just about every plant is slightly different in needs even if identical seeds etc.
    Last edited by ggotch; 14-11-18 at 11:08 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-11-18)

Thanks

What would you say is the ideal humidity is for flowering? I must admit I’ve got lazy with this at the minute.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Beezerk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

personally i go with 50-55% but i also know the meters right,the worst thing is not being confident youre balancing everything in groom correctly using cheap meters etc,if ones out then everything becomes a guessing game.
    im also working that out against how the plants drinking etc but i might be off into narnia with that.

even now i still use a checksheet to make sure i actually stick to my own rules and dont become too lazy in that department.plus memory is a massive problem for me now.

i am veeery lazy sometimes,,and the plants pay for it then

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-11-18)

Thanks

Sorry for getting off track talking about me. If you want to save your plants and get a harvest just run water without anything in it. The plant can get enough nourishment from stored reserves in the leaves this late in the cycle. If you give them anything else the bear claw will probably get worse. Thats all I'm going to say, out of here

16. The Following User Says Thank You to creeperpark For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-11-18)

Thanks

Thanks mate, gave them all just plain water last night, I'll see how she goes.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Beezerk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-11-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2