Thread: Witch system is best for me

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,940 Times

Default Witch system is best for me

Hi guys usually i use coco and was thinking off buying the rhizo standard size with the 16L fabric pots x8 but that is £400 odd for the x8

Can anyone reccomended any other hydro systems i may get on with?

Would be bounes to save on waste but will i sacrifice quailty of bud by circulating systems? I use tap water with 0.7 ec and i like to veg in a small tent then move into a larger tent.

Ideally would like to take some work out of it as coco hand feeding and run off can be a painand hard work with out the rite system. Cheers

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Grower88; 12-11-18 at 01:01 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Grower88 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,716 Times

I would highly recommend that you build your system, RDWC 8 pot system would set you back around 3 bills. I could help you with a list of items & guide you through the build too.

"A word to the wise isn't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

AND (12-11-18), GEORGE (12-11-18), Grower88 (14-11-18), joker_the_smoker (12-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

i have run that rhizo drain system for years its pureee pukaaaa mon, throw in ya home made dripper system an ya fully automated

but if loki offering help on RDWC system i wud jump at him

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-11-18), Grower88 (14-11-18), Loki (12-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,940 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I would highly recommend that you build your system, RDWC 8 pot system would set you back around 3 bills. I could help you with a list of items & guide you through the build too.
    Counds good i have thought about dwc but i know il mess it up if i try build it lol this rhizo system comes with dripper system also.

Isit hard to buld the dwc? Would be good on some advice on it for sure

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Grower88 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-11-18)