Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 39 of 39

Thread: Tortured beans

  1. #21

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    9,428
    Thanks
    270,788
    Thanked 23,376 Times in 7,079 Posts

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by flboy View Post
    Weekly update. I will be doing 7 gallon fabric pots next round. Watering every 3rd day. Thinking bigger pots will help me out and the plants lol

    Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk
    I believe you right, little is alright, but bigger is better. Plants are looking great dude.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to hotshot For This Useful Post:

    flboy (09-12-18)

  3. #22

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 379 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    SSSDH X SOUR BUBBLE F2 Tonys gear

    Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to flboy For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (09-12-18)

  5. #23

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    957
    Thanks
    449
    Thanked 2,904 Times in 945 Posts

    Default

    Looking a lush green in there i hope to see this on mine lol.

    My first diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...7-My-1st-diary

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to grower1988 For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (09-12-18)

  7. #24

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 379 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grower1988 View Post
    Looking a lush green in there i hope to see this on mine lol.

    My first diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...7-My-1st-diary
    Thanks man. I see your in coco. I took a quick glance and will take the time to check your grow out

    Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flboy For This Useful Post:

    grower1988 (14-12-18), hotshot (16-12-18)

  9. #25

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 379 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Moving right along now. LGB on right SSSDH X SB F2 on left

    Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to flboy For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (16-12-18)

  11. #26

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    957
    Thanks
    449
    Thanked 2,904 Times in 945 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flboy View Post
    Thanks man. I see your in coco. I took a quick glance and will take the time to check your grow out

    Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk
    Cheers man doing ok just a pain working with 0.7-0.8 ec from my tap lol

    My first diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...7-My-1st-diary

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to grower1988 For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (16-12-18)

  13. #27

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 379 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grower1988 View Post
    Cheers man doing ok just a pain working with 0.7-0.8 ec from my tap lol

    My first diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...7-My-1st-diary
    Can you get filter system like reverse osmosis? Or get distilled water and check the ec of it. If low cut your tap water with it. So much easier in soil. Use to grow in coco and aero ponic. Now no ppm or ph crap for me lol

    Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to flboy For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (16-12-18)

  15. #28

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    957
    Thanks
    449
    Thanked 2,904 Times in 945 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flboy View Post
    Can you get filter system like reverse osmosis? Or get distilled water and check the ec of it. If low cut your tap water with it. So much easier in soil. Use to grow in coco and aero ponic. Now no ppm or ph crap for me lol

    Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk
    Thought about it lol but ro system i thibk cost a bomb and to buy ro qater would work out expensive.

    My first diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...7-My-1st-diary

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to grower1988 For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (16-12-18)

  17. #29

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    957
    Thanks
    449
    Thanked 2,904 Times in 945 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flboy View Post
    Can you get filter system like reverse osmosis? Or get distilled water and check the ec of it. If low cut your tap water with it. So much easier in soil. Use to grow in coco and aero ponic. Now no ppm or ph crap for me lol

    Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk
    What is your baclround ec mate? I may try soil next a people dont seem bothered about tap water or anything in soil lol. Never tryed it here

    My first diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...7-My-1st-diary

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to grower1988 For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (19-12-18)

  19. #30

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 379 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grower1988 View Post
    What is your baclround ec mate? I may try soil next a people dont seem bothered about tap water or anything in soil lol. Never tryed it here

    My first diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...7-My-1st-diary
    I dont use any meters in soil( ph or ppm) the soil is the buffer . just a balanced mix and your good to go

    Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to flboy For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (19-12-18)

  21. #31

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    957
    Thanks
    449
    Thanked 2,904 Times in 945 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flboy View Post
    I dont use any meters in soil( ph or ppm) the soil is the buffer . just a balanced mix and your good to go

    Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk
    You said you use to grow in coco reason for asking mate did you have problems with your backround ec? Wandering if i shpuld switch to soil lol

    My first diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...7-My-1st-diary

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to grower1988 For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (19-12-18)

  23. #32

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 379 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grower1988 View Post
    You said you use to grow in coco reason for asking mate did you have problems with your backround ec? Wandering if i shpuld switch to soil lol

    My first diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...7-My-1st-diary
    My ppm was only .02 out of my well water. I just find soil more forgiving

    Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to flboy For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (19-12-18)

  25. #33

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    957
    Thanks
    449
    Thanked 2,904 Times in 945 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flboy View Post
    My ppm was only .02 out of my well water. I just find soil more forgiving

    Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk
    Man wish mune was that low id love it! East angila need tp sort there shit out seriously lol.
    I may have to give soil ago. Tho i like idea of more yeild in coco so i dont need to grow as much lol

    My first diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...7-My-1st-diary

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to grower1988 For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (19-12-18)

  27. #34

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    957
    Thanks
    449
    Thanked 2,904 Times in 945 Posts

    Default

    There not doing to bad tho tbf

    My first diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...7-My-1st-diary

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grower1988 For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (19-12-18), SmobyToker#1 (19-12-18)

  29. #35

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 379 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grower1988 View Post
    There not doing to bad tho tbf

    My first diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...7-My-1st-diary
    Yes man they look good for sure. What strain you running

    Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to flboy For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (19-12-18)

  31. #36

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    957
    Thanks
    449
    Thanked 2,904 Times in 945 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flboy View Post
    Yes man they look good for sure. What strain you running

    Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk
    Cookie kush and lsd
    Tryed lsd a wile back and loved it and it wasnt even grown that well lol night time only smoke though lol. Never tryed cookie kush but love girl scouts so should be a winner!

    My first diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...7-My-1st-diary

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grower1988 For This Useful Post:

    flboy (19-12-18), hotshot (19-12-18)

  33. #37

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 379 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grower1988 View Post
    Cookie kush and lsd
    Tryed lsd a wile back and loved it and it wasnt even grown that well lol night time only smoke though lol. Never tryed cookie kush but love girl scouts so should be a winner!

    My first diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...7-My-1st-diary
    Never tried any cookie strains. That cookie kush sounds nice

    Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to flboy For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (19-12-18)

  35. #38

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    957
    Thanks
    449
    Thanked 2,904 Times in 945 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flboy View Post
    Never tried any cookie strains. That cookie kush sounds nice

    Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk
    Its girl scout cookies crossed og kush

    My first diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...7-My-1st-diary

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to grower1988 For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (19-12-18)

  37. #39

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 379 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Little update. F2 is coming along frostly

    Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

  38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flboy For This Useful Post:

    Amnesia auto (24-12-18), hotshot (24-12-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     bongs - herbtools     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     buy a bong from Herb Tools     |     GYO Seedbank     |     Buy Cannabis Seeds     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK