Thread: Hi All

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Default Hi All

Hi All,

First time grower and first-time thc talker. Just getting to the end of my first grow, RQS 2x silver shining haze, 1x OG K and 1x Critical. Made lots of mistakes and learnt alot but finally getting there. About 6 weeks into flower now and they are looking ok and smelling greeeeaaaattt.

Will likely need some tips on harvesting, I got myself a small microscope for trichome checking and on the critical I see my first ambers, but also still alot of clears so think it's time to start flushing that shizzle.

Peace

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flippetysnickets For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (13-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,097 Times

Welcome, there's always plenty of people here to help

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Flippetysnickets View Post
    Hi All,

First time grower and first-time thc talker. Just getting to the end of my first grow, RQS 2x silver shining haze, 1x OG K and 1x Critical. Made lots of mistakes and learnt alot but finally getting there. About 6 weeks into flower now and they are looking ok and smelling greeeeaaaattt.

Will likely need some tips on harvesting, I got myself a small microscope for trichome checking and on the critical I see my first ambers, but also still alot of clears so think it's time to start flushing that shizzle.

Peace

Still got a while left yet mate, I’d say atleast four week on that haze. Get ten posts and you’ll be able to put some pics up

You don’t wanna chop until they’re all milky, with a few ambers.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Welcome to the Talk, mate!

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Still got a while left yet mate, I’d say atleast four week on that haze. Get ten posts and you’ll be able to put some pics up

You don’t wanna chop until they’re all milky, with a few ambers.
    Thanks, just checked them. Pistils wise the haze look like they have a bit to go but the OG K and critical have about 70% Browning pistils. I am seeing some amber trics under the scope buy also some clear and cloudy so pretty confusing. I think I will only give them water now n check every day yo get a better feel... will post some pics once I can!

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Flippetysnickets View Post
    Thanks, just checked them. Pistils wise the haze look like they have a bit to go but the OG K and critical have about 70% Browning pistils. I am seeing some amber trics under the scope buy also some clear and cloudy so pretty confusing. I think I will only give them water now n check every day yo get a better feel... will post some pics once I can! The haze i will keep feeding a bit longer tho