Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Hi All

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default Hi All

    Hi All,

    First time grower and first-time thc talker. Just getting to the end of my first grow, RQS 2x silver shining haze, 1x OG K and 1x Critical. Made lots of mistakes and learnt alot but finally getting there. About 6 weeks into flower now and they are looking ok and smelling greeeeaaaattt.

    Will likely need some tips on harvesting, I got myself a small microscope for trichome checking and on the critical I see my first ambers, but also still alot of clears so think it's time to start flushing that shizzle.

    Peace

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flippetysnickets For This Useful Post:

    Ben.g (13-11-18), Macky (13-11-18)

  3. #2

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,724
    Thanks
    16,361
    Thanked 7,447 Times in 2,406 Posts

    Default

    Welcome, there's always plenty of people here to help

  4. #3

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Browsing the Forum
    Posts
    8,961
    Thanks
    10,494
    Thanked 26,670 Times in 7,914 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flippetysnickets View Post
    Hi All,

    First time grower and first-time thc talker. Just getting to the end of my first grow, RQS 2x silver shining haze, 1x OG K and 1x Critical. Made lots of mistakes and learnt alot but finally getting there. About 6 weeks into flower now and they are looking ok and smelling greeeeaaaattt.

    Will likely need some tips on harvesting, I got myself a small microscope for trichome checking and on the critical I see my first ambers, but also still alot of clears so think it's time to start flushing that shizzle.

    Peace

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Still got a while left yet mate, I’d say atleast four week on that haze. Get ten posts and you’ll be able to put some pics up

    You don’t wanna chop until they’re all milky, with a few ambers.



    'You're not to blame, you're just a human, a victim of the insane'
    John Lennon

  5. #4

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    High-Town
    Posts
    2,513
    Thanks
    7,962
    Thanked 8,365 Times in 2,391 Posts

    Default

    Welcome to the Talk, mate!

  6. #5

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Still got a while left yet mate, I’d say atleast four week on that haze. Get ten posts and you’ll be able to put some pics up

    You don’t wanna chop until they’re all milky, with a few ambers.
    Thanks, just checked them. Pistils wise the haze look like they have a bit to go but the OG K and critical have about 70% Browning pistils. I am seeing some amber trics under the scope buy also some clear and cloudy so pretty confusing. I think I will only give them water now n check every day yo get a better feel... will post some pics once I can!

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  7. #6

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flippetysnickets View Post
    Thanks, just checked them. Pistils wise the haze look like they have a bit to go but the OG K and critical have about 70% Browning pistils. I am seeing some amber trics under the scope buy also some clear and cloudy so pretty confusing. I think I will only give them water now n check every day yo get a better feel... will post some pics once I can! The haze i will keep feeding a bit longer tho

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk


    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     bongs - herbtools     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     buy a bong from Herb Tools     |     GYO Seedbank     |     Buy Cannabis Seeds     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK