Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I'm in serious need of HELP ASAP with a flowering plant!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 9,324 Times in 2,717 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TT View Post
    Should hve a decent root mass to take a drenching by now so possibly underwatered But she most probably looks very unhappy due to being potted up in flower, its not advised to do that mate as it causes unnecessary stress when she should be focusing on flower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I pot up all the time in flower without issue. Changing soil in existing pot sounds impossible and extremely stressful.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

hotshot (13-11-18), Priapus (13-11-18), scoobywho (13-11-18)

Thanks

Whats the best way to flush the plant, maybe I'm going wrong there?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jonasrenske For This Useful Post:

hotshot (14-11-18)

Thanks

Well, I read up on how to flush, and I am doing it right, man this is frustrating, I am seeing no improvements, but I am also not seeing anything else bad happening, nothing is dying, but except for a couple of new tiny leaves on top, the buds are not growing at all, hopefully by just not feeding and letting it breathe for a bit will fix, all the leaves on top and down the first 3-4 inches are frosty, that's a good sign right? idk, just stressing, been taking care of for a long time now and has been going great this whole time, really don't want anything bad to happen at this crucial time!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jonasrenske For This Useful Post:

hotshot (14-11-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,999 Times in 1,580 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jonasrenske View Post
    Well, I read up on how to flush, and I am doing it right, man this is frustrating, I am seeing no improvements, but I am also not seeing anything else bad happening, nothing is dying, but except for a couple of new tiny leaves on top, the buds are not growing at all, hopefully by just not feeding and letting it breathe for a bit will fix, all the leaves on top and down the first 3-4 inches are frosty, that's a good sign right? idk, just stressing, been taking care of for a long time now and has been going great this whole time, really don't want anything bad to happen at this crucial time!!
    You wont see improvments straight away mate, youve gotta think my changing the soil youve effectively given the plant a new batch of grow nutes.

It also has N stored inside the plant which no amount of flushin can rectify, the plant has to use up its stored feeds 👍

If youve flushed properly just give her a few days and im sure youll start to see improvments

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (15-11-18), ggotch (14-11-18), hotshot (14-11-18), jonasrenske (17-11-18), scoobywho (14-11-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,615 Times in 1,385 Posts

Give her time mate she will hopefully pick back up it will take a week at least for her to recover maybe more...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (15-11-18), hotshot (14-11-18), jonasrenske (17-11-18)

Thanks

If you want another comment on your plants, i can give you one.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to creeperpark For This Useful Post:

hotshot (16-11-18)

Thanks

Organic soils. You are over watering your plants! Every time you saturate the soil, you release Nitrogen! Nitrogen is water soluble and becomes available with every watering. Slow your watering saturation and you slow the release of Nitrogen! All it takes is 1 or 2 over watering's to produce bear claw! When you flush you only make it worse or keep it in the same state they are in. That's it, I'm out of here!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to creeperpark For This Useful Post:

hotshot (16-11-18), WF420 (16-11-18)

Thanks

Hmmm, So now with the last poster, I am getting extremely conflicting views about this, lol. Like who do you believe or take the advice from? Well, I guess since the last guy was the only one to say that, I would guess based on the overall consensus that he is the wrong one, hah. IDK, I have flushed and I am not doing anything more at this time, especially since you guys who told me to flush also said I need to wait a bit to hopefully see improvements. As long as I do not see it actively dying, I think I can hold off on the panic attack, I do think it is improving, even if it is ever so slightly, I did see a little bit of new growth, just not the kind of growth that I am hoping to see.

Also, I was curious on the whole using molasses thing. Does anyone know about doing this while it's flowering? and if so, How do you do it?

And lastly, I just wanted to thank everyone for their input and comments, I really appreciate it!!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jonasrenske For This Useful Post:

hotshot (17-11-18), M_C (16-11-18), WF420 (16-11-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,999 Times in 1,580 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jonasrenske View Post
    Hmmm, So now with the last poster, I am getting extremely conflicting views about this, lol. Like who do you believe or take the advice from? Well, I guess since the last guy was the only one to say that, I would guess based on the overall consensus that he is the wrong one, hah. IDK, I have flushed and I am not doing anything more at this time, especially since you guys who told me to flush also said I need to wait a bit to hopefully see improvements. As long as I do not see it actively dying, I think I can hold off on the panic attack, I do think it is improving, even if it is ever so slightly, I did see a little bit of new growth, just not the kind of growth that I am hoping to see.

Also, I was curious on the whole using molasses thing. Does anyone know about doing this while it's flowering? and if so, How do you do it?

And lastly, I just wanted to thank everyone for their input and comments, I really appreciate it!!
    Id have to disagree with him on the basis that when growing organically you feed the microherd and its the bennis which feed your plant...

I dont know much about growing in soil though tbf! Ive only cropped once so dont have that much experience but when i flushed my plants pre chop it too a week or so for my plants to really start yellowing so the process can be slow.

Howre they looking now?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

hotshot (17-11-18), jonasrenske (17-11-18)

Thanks

I'm definitely seeing very slight improvements, I have not given it a single thing since I flushed it. The improvements are definitely way to minute to post a picture and anyone being able to tell a difference. The clawing is still pretty severe, but it has not gotten worse, so I would think that is a good sign. I have also noticed some very small leaf new growth, and If I'm not mistaken when I looked extremely up close, I may have noticed it start to bud, but I am not completely sure yet, we'll give it some more time before I even think about doing anything else to her...

I do have just a couple of questions though:

1. Should I try using molasses in my water mix next time I water? and if so how much?
    2. How long do I let it flower for, how do I know when to harvest, and do I need to do anything else to the plant before I cut it all off?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to jonasrenske For This Useful Post:

hotshot (17-11-18)

Thanks

I do have just a couple of questions though:

1. Should I try using molasses in my water mix next time I water? and if so how much?
    2. How long do I let it flower for, how do I know when to harvest, and do I need to do anything else to the plant before I cut it all off?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to jonasrenske For This Useful Post:

hotshot (19-11-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2